Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) (32134 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Soldier Batters Prison Imam In Osun As Ta’awun Crises Get Messier / Kidnappers In Enugu Who Received N5Million On 85-Year-Old Woman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by jackie35(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/policemen-guzzle-beer-gunmen-kill-85-year-old-imam/

May God Almighty Protects and guide us. N I G E R I A.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by ba7man(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
These Ijaws are fast becoming the next Boko Haram.

Every since the pipelines they're used to vandalizing has been shut down, they've been on rampage.

Akpabio should be questioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Thukzee01(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
For your information, cultist are on rampage not Niger delta militants.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by OXYZ: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Very soon they're going to meet their waterloo.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by twinskenny(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Very close to my house..God save us.. Honestly everyone is scare... Police station has been deserted
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by vislabraye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
DIVINE78:
Nobody should cry when these animals responsible for killing and kidnapping in the SW are being killed.

And you are sure they are Ijaws ?
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by twinskenny(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Police won't do this... I think opc should be re introduce
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by naijacampu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yourobber hungry brown roof thieves not militants.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by amuokuko: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
I thought OPC ve threatened the roof to send them to Valhalla

Abi the OPC re still strategizing on shops to burn
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by tonio2wo: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
All armed robbers don upgrade their name to militants for yoloba land. Issokay!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by masciv: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Everything these days na militant. Someone slap soja...na militant. Someone beat driver...na militant

Abeg robber na robber. Kidnapper na kidnapper. Don't paint everything with militant look. This is looking like a plot to overrate those Creek chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Chuksxyview(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
These are better hoodlums and robbers than tagging them militants, that is what our society is degenerating to; criminals taking advantage of the situation and the defenseless masses because the government is very far from them and care less of human lifes. God help this country.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by summerflame(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
when did your madness start?.. u are a fool. Your kinsmen are robbing Yoruba of their possessions, u are here talking out of senses.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by AreaFada2: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
Our political leaders are only postponing the evil days, STATE POLICING is the WAY TO GO.

States that are almost bankrupt cannot manage a police service.

Regional police service is more feasible. With State commands recruiting locally.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by titiakins: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are these militants afraid of going after the northerners?

What does any of these got to do with the Yorubas??

See Kano for there... cowards going after the easiest prey

Na wa o!
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
AgentOrange:
[size=16pt]“The militants have been coming every day for the past three weeks. When they come, they burgle houses, abduct landlords and rape women. They kill our goats and chickens as well. We have been under siege without any help from the police.[/size]

Where is OPC oooo, please come issue another ultimatum. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to deploy oba akiolu to Ogun state to save Yorubas oooo by sending them militants to the lagoon. cheesy cheesy

omenka come and save yorubas oooooo grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
The Nigerian media is gradually allowing themselves to be used by politicians in creating ethnic and religious wars. I warned earlier on when they suddenly started tagging armed robbers and criminals as herdsmen but I am most shocked now that armed robbers in Lagos and Ogun areas have suddenly become "Ijaw Militants".
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by femeritus: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why are we so quick to attribute everything to MILITANTS? I didn't see any connection between these attackers and militants.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by HRich(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
angels09:
Op you're not the first person to post this information.
That means the Op must have Copied this to Paste?
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by AgentOrange: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
titiakins:
Are these militants afraid of going after the northerners?

What does any of these got to do with the Yorubas??

See Kano for there... cowards going after the [size=24pt]easiest prey[/size]

Na wa o!

So you have agreed that yorubas are the EASIEST prey? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai!

Yorubas are endangered ooooo grin grin grin grin

omenka

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by eniola47: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by wiseoneking: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin:
Since when did thieves become millitants?
Denial? I pity your race.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Fourwinds: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
these are robbers not militants

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by neocortex: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rizmo:
....and they are progressing slowly into the west.
It's a shame!!!

BTW
OP please change your thread caption. It does not depict the content of the thread.
Suggestion: Just put it 'a cleric died from a phobia common to a particular tribe when hoodlums invaded a community'.
From the caption, we will deduce the region he hailed from.

Don't be misinformed, these criminals are not foreigners, they previously operates
as vandals but have turned into terrorizing their neighbours because oil no longer
flows in the pipeline.

I blame the media for making it look like an invasion.
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Rizmo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
neocortex:

Don't be misinformed, these criminals are not foreigners, they previously operates
as vandals but have turned into terrorizing their neighbours because oil no longer
flows in the pipeline.

lipsrsealed
neocortex:

flows in the pipeline.

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by titiakins: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
AgentOrange:

So you have agreed that yorubas are the EASIEST prey? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai!

Yorubas are endangered ooooo grin grin grin grin

omenka
what I meant by easiest prey is that

Yorubas are accommodating and so it easy to just brand them anyhow cos they are always factual and unbiased but this should make them think a put their guards up

But when they start their own make un no complain ooo!
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by talktimi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Smh, regular village armed robbers who steal even goats and chickens have been clarified y as "Ijaw militants". You people should call your children to order instead of blaming Ijaws for your misfortune na. HABA!!!

We know the end game is to stir up enough ethnic hatred and sentiments against the Ijaw people so that a full scale military cleansing against our people will be carried out without much backlash since a reason for hatred has been established so please stop all the theatrics

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by 400billionman: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
They only watch over the police station and drink beer.

As we all can see, APC is working..
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by abdulkabirO(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
divineappo:
am against any form of militancy in nigeria. but i hate sensational journalism.

@OP; U said gunmen killed imam, later u said, d shock as a result of gun shots killed d imam, later again, u said they actually came for d landlord who had travelled. later u said they spoke pidgin english, and ur block-head concluded that they are militants, bcoz they spoke pidgin english. Very soon, Am sure we will hear fake news that, militants also killed bola ige. Useless sensational & envelope journalism everywhere in nigeria
a

Exactly how they treated anything that happenes in Benue,they will call it fullani herdsmen, that's Nigeria media for you,manage,I think they shld begin to attach Christianity to what is happening
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
twinskenny:
Police won't do this... I think opc should be re introduce
The same OPC you people call touts. The gentlemen In ties should be called upon to fight. Shior
Re: Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX) by 400billionman: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
85 year old Imam dies out of shock as gunmen invade ogun community.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Kaduna-Abuja Road Kidnapper In Army Uniform Arrested - Picture / Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo) / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.