Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" (728 Views)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Constituent Bowing To Him / Fayemi, Bad Loser Seeking Power Through Back-door — Ekiti PDP / Desmond Elliot Represents Ambode At A Street Opening In Surulere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by deymoh(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Nollywood Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot who is now a lawmaker in Lagos State House Of Assembly, representing Surulere 1 Constituency, has taken to his twitter handle to respond to complaints from people of his constituency that he is not the Power Holding Company of Nigeria but he is trying his best to get the perturbing issue fixed as soon as possible.

Desmond Elliot wrote:

"Adeyi Samiat, I said I will do my best. Am not PHCN my dear and I have been working hard at it. Patience and see"[b][/b]

See the captioned comment below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/desmond-elliot-to-constituent-seeking.html
cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by deymoh(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
cool
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by FreeSpirited: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Buhahahaha......o npe........ leadership is not acting drama in Nollywood.
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by comos: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2016
we are not suprise, afterall you are an APC member, na una trait be dat.

All Promises Cancelled (APC)

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by eleojo23: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by dustmalik(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
He is very right. The best he can do is to supply his constituency with a good transformer, and even that is not part of his mandate. That is the only thing within his powers. The Electricity distribution company is in charge of supplying electricity.
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by ChappyChase: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
comos:
we are not suprise, afterall you are an APC member, na una trait be dat.

All Promises Cancelled (APC)
Damn!!!!!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol.
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Desmond Elliot To A Constituent Seeking Power Supply: "I'm Not PHCN" by SAMBATLAN(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

(pics)senator Shehu Sani Honoured By The Students Human Rights Club(abu ZARIA) / Thirty Nigerians Picked To Pitch Innovative Tech Ideas At Aso Villa Demo Day / Why Is Oshiomole So Desperate To Install A Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.