Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish (549 Views)

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by MICHROZZAY: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
IF I HAD ONE WISH IT WOULD BE MY FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF.... HHMMMMM FOR THE SONG..STILL THINKING..
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by halfricanadian(f): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2016
To be on forbes list

Song to back it up

*bruno mars* *wanna b a billionaire so freaking bad*

Wanna giv my kids d life i never had cheesy

Nd protect them
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by ikbnice(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
I wish I could live a life of holiness.
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2016
I want a family that i can protect

I hav a tv serie to back it up which is

The Originals "family above all"

I dont like songs that much i get

nostalgic
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by christinnah(f): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2016
i wish i will be with someone that loves me as much as he can in the future.... tongue
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by Nature8(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2016
If I had one wish, it'll be my family to take care of esp my dad.. The old man have tried alot for the family and I pray to God to bless me so that I'll take very good care of him and my siblings.. He deserve the very best.. That's my wish..
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2016
If I had one which it will be to have uncountable wishs,

1 Like

Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by Exmarte: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Wish I had control over time
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by HermitSage: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
I wish the world could be a place where things are used and humans are valued, not a place where things are valued and human is used. I wish we healed each other's heart instead of shattering them.
'Michael Jackson - Heal The World.'
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by Kruzilano(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
I wish our wishes would be granted based on merit.....

M.I epic
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by chachanga: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Song:
If I ruled the World... wink

All I do is Win - DJ Khaled wink

Forever Young - Jay Z cool

Heal The World - Michael Jackson smiley

Let there be peace - Lionel Richie smiley

My Life, Your Entertainment - T.i

Holiday - Madonna

On d naughty side
Mr. Carter - Lil 'Weezy' Wayne

(I luv) Girls, Girls - Jay Z kiss

Arab Money cool

Ur getting da picture, right?!

One nice peaceful, hakuna-matata, swanky, bahamas-kinda world dat I rule with swag chicks, dope beats and all the kush wink & good good stuff to live forever!

A prosperouss crime-free Jamaica where we make love, kiss not war, all millennia!!

Just Imagine dat!!! & no visa for the PMB, OBJ, IBB, GEJs too....ahhaaahhh, how nice!!!

But OP, check time... tongue

Am waking up and going back to work now...
Thx for the daydreams, OP!

Let's do it again 2moro! grin
Re: If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish by MICHROZZAY: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
i fell in love with that one at cachanga

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye – Young Ladies, If A Man Doesn’t Have These 5 Qualities Don’t Mar / Her Mother And My Aunt Introduced Us To Each Other / How Many Guys Here Are Guilty Of Woman Scanning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.