Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Canadian Visa application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa application (2590 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa application by jermo(f): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2009
What is the requirement to apply for a canadian visit visa.
Re: Canadian Visa application by joyli: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2009
Thank you BROS~ a word is a enough for a wise
Re: Canadian Visa application by amarachim2: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
Jermo, but you also posted sometimes ago that this guy has been paying you and that his credibility has been established. You are still saying he is oweing you and he is 419. I don't understand. I think Nairaland moderator has to wade into this situation. So, people will not be using this forum to ruin the image of others.
Re: Canadian Visa application by symbian03(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
A word to the wise isn't important. It's the stupid once that needs the advise lol.
Re: Canadian Visa application by mevisbleek: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
@jermo, u are talking abt steve akinbile, i dnt trust u jermo at all cos u females can be very stupid maybe this steve guy is ur ex boyfriend, jermo go sleep for shit, i will do biz wit steve wen i c him, steve cant hustle a hustler
Re: Canadian Visa application by DrKitaun(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
amarachi_m:

Jermo, but you also posted sometimes ago that this guy has been paying you and that his credibility has been established. You are still saying he is oweing you and he is 419. I don't understand. I think Nairaland moderator has to wade into this situation. So, people will not be using this forum to ruin the image of others.

Coming from a poster with jsut a post I have my reservations undecided

jermo:

Nigerians in canada beware of steve akinbile,he is a nigerian but a typical 419 he may disguise under the umbrella of organising a training if you pay and fall into his trap you are gone.he said he was formerly working with CEFARD buti was told cefard had already fold up .so he might come up with his fake organisations as a programme director shine your face well well.He is one of those people that his spoiling nigerian reputations abroad.HE IS STILL OWEING ME almost one and half year now.he is very deceptive,smart,in short 419.shine your eyes wella.

be more explicit then we would believe you, apart from that we might just take this as some name-smearing campaign !
Re: Canadian Visa application by symbian03(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2009
Perhaps she is even trying to spoil the image of this hustler!. Nigerians are Heartless
Re: Canadian Visa application by mevisbleek: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
@smbian03 jermo is warnin everyone nw nd u pple are jst making jest of he, pls jermo send me the whole info of steve guy, naija u pple can be so stupid dats y u get duped always
Re: Canadian Visa application by DrKitaun(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
mevisbleek:

@smbian03 jermo is warnin everyone nw nd u pple are jst making jest of he, pls jermo send me the whole info of steve guy, naija u pple can be so stupid dats y u get duped always

u dont seem to have a brain . . .if u do, u wouldnt have blurted this rubbish angry
Re: Canadian Visa application by canuck(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ Poster

It's a small world indeed - I have known him for over a year now. How did he "419" you?

His contact details are available at http://www.cefard.org/Training.html, where the refund policy is listed - Are you saying you had a right to a refund and he failed to do so? When you contacted him, how did he propose to redress the situation?

Splashing an individual's name on the Internet (while you conceal yours) and making such damaging accusations is pretty serious.

PS:
jermo:

please nairalanders i need your support on how to travel to canada based on training.how do i go about it.
I just discovered your post shamelessly seeking for a way to enter Canada through "training"! You go reach Toronto finish come declare refugee say the ghost of Abacha wan kill you!!! YOU are one of those spoiling naija's image abroad jare - Have you not heard about the Canadian Permanent Residency Application I guess it's not attractive to you 'cos it's legal! Barao!You will continue to be a 419 magnet until you decide to do the right thing, the right way! Yeye girl. Mugu.
Re: Canadian Visa application by mevisbleek: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
@canuck y are u being so stupid someone asked a question about migration and u are abusing the person u must be a big fool and a bastard for that matter, if u wan do anytin i can give u my adress, God will punish ur mouth for abusing someone are u better than d guy? all u hungry nigerians na una dey abuse pass, bastardo
Re: Canadian Visa application by playahP(m): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2009
akinbile is legit,  i have had dealings with him for like 2 years now and i haven't been duped,  please check your self ooohhh
Re: Canadian Visa application by freezy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
playah P:

akinbile is legit, i have had dealings with him for like 2 years now and i haven't been duped, please check your self ooohhh

Me guts tell me thou art Akinbile
Re: Canadian Visa application by canuck(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
mevisbleek:

@canuck y are u being so stupid someone asked a question about migration and u are abusing the person u must be a big fool and a bastard for that matter, if u wan do anytin i can give u my adress, God will punish your mouth for abusing someone are u better than d guy? all u hungry nigerians na una dey abuse pass, bastardo

Buahahahahahaaaaa. . .Na you sabi.

"Migration" through "training" is illegal - I just gave her the legal way to migrate. OK, my language was hard; ndo grin
Re: Canadian Visa application by posakosa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
This is one funny thread, hahahahaha!

So were you deported ?!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Passport / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa / Reselling Of Our Airline Ticket In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.