Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? (990 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by XfStyle: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
We just can't get it right these days.
I'm 25 and have been with my boyfriend, a perfect gentleman, for two years. In the beginning, everything seemed wonderful, and things are still great except for the sex. We just can't get it right these days. Either we have sex and it ends in disaster (over too quickly) or we make no attempts to do it at all. I mean, he tries to make "moves," but I usually reject him because I'm no longer turned on (mainly because I know how fast it will be over). I can count on a few fingers the times I've had an orgasm with him in this two-year relationship! Aside from the sex, we're pretty fabulous together. He wants me to be happy, but I'm starting to feel desperate. We plan to marry next year! —Pleased, but Not Satisfied
http://xpressfashionstyles..com/2016/07/should-i-end-perfectly-good.html?m=1

From Anonymous citizen

Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by ojun50(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op i will nt advice u because is nt yr story, tell the lady in question to come nd register has a nl members then she will get solution to her problem.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by zinachidi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
move on if u are not satisfied. buh I believe their shld be compromises in relationships as deep as yours

1 Like

Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by wemmieslim(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Well, I think relationship is not just about sex!
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by ojun50(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
wemmieslim:
Well, I think relationship is not just about sex!

babe no go there sex morning, afternoon and night ni weather good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by Surfboard(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
If the sex is bad, then the relationship isn't 'perfectly good'.

1 Like

Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by mizzbouqui(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
They are things you could get him to make him active nah shoo, simply ask google and you will find them in your neighbourhood tongue
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by Godfullsam(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sit him down and talk to him about it. Let him know you are not satisfied with the sex aspect of your relationship.

Tell him to do something about it so that you both can ur marriage.
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by jerryunit48: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Surfboard:
If the sex is bad, then the relationship isn't 'perfectly good'.
No relationship is "perfectly good" I can sense she is the type who's clitt is in tack and probably itchy always that is why she will like a guy who will want to do it often , maybe he is really not good but two years is enough time to get to know each other well and be able to discuss things openly and in fact teach him too but really if you know you are no longer interested in him let him go it's not too late .
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by ayogabriel: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Don't go too far, get Re-youth, it does wonders and no side effects. OP if u can get this to the story owner, kindly do.
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP you see the Oxymoron in your title yea?
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by Longman6(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
At any rate I hope the story is really friction" but what is wrong with we youths,sex is becoming more important than normal,Don't get me wrong I look forward to having great sex with my wife but I bet it when the children comes,when we both have to chase our goals,when the need to hold our hands through tick and thin comes,cuddling,companionship,smiles joyfully" shared tears" would mean more than the lustful passion of sex..Example if your mum or dad is around 4o+years, they become more interested in guiding you through life,seeing you getting married,getting each others respect
Re: Should I End A Perfectly Good Relationship Because The Sex Is Bad? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
and what av u done 2 improve d situation?? how sure are u that ur next relationship won't take same route? I'm laughing.. Just a Lil problem that can be taken care of, and here u are blabbing.. break up jare.. he meet some1 that he probably have a great sexual experience with.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying An Adventureous Girl Vs Marrying Sister-nkechi / Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns / Issit Wrong To Pronounce Love To A Mod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.