Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Long Should I Spend On My Business Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Should I Spend On My Business Daily? (331 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Spend On My Business Daily? by aprokomania(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
This topic is very important to people who work in corporate establishments. I saw a post earlier in the day on social media which went along these lines;
Did you know you spend 20 hours a day at work?
6-7 am preparing for work
7-8 am traveling to work
8-5 pm work work work
5-6 pm travel home from work
6-10 pm four hours of freedom
10-6 am eight hours of sleep to function properly at work.
Total = 20 hours
If you are going to put aside 20 hours a day for someone else, at least take some time to build on your gifts so you too can prosper and build up wealth.
Basically, it does not matter if it is an hour or 3 hours you put into your personal enterprise daily, but the key to creating lasting wealth and remaining wealthy is to ensure you are consistent on a daily basis.
That way, you will not only work for your employer, but you will also be building wealth for yourself in case of eventualities.
Do share this post with others if you find it useful. You could be helping someone. Do well to leave your comments below. I will love to hear from you.
http://www.hoomadeit.com/2016/07/how-long-should-i-spend-on-my-business.html

Re: How Long Should I Spend On My Business Daily? by aprokomania(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
this article was obtained with permission from www.hoomadeit.com . for more articles like this, visit www.hoomadeit.com.
Re: How Long Should I Spend On My Business Daily? by ojun50(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
If dis article we put food on yr table click share if nt click like

(1) (Reply)

Business On The Go / Whats Your Take On The Banning Of Forex/binary Options / How To Run Your Small Business On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.