Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,006 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) (2312 Views)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? / Baby Born With Intestines Outside His Body (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by Gwan2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
please I need a medical expert to explain this,...I have a friend who has been suffering from strange marks on his body for the past 7 years of his life, these mark/marks sometime appears on its own, sometimes it appear when he scratch that particular part of his body while sometimes whenever he rest on something or scratches his body against an object......The pic was a deliberate attempt of him scratching his body which resulted to the mark....He said he has been to many hospitals without any gud explanation......Although I'm trying to dispel any thought of spirituality in it bt it seems his tots re bent dat direction (wat do u xpect frm an African).......He is not a nairalander, so please I nid a gud medical explanation patterning the occurance of this mark to him.
lala lala lala lala lala lala lala........Someone told me to shout lala seven times if I want this topic to hit front page.
Dont knw wat that means though.....

Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
those are not ordinary. .
Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by jaelz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Depends on when you see them are they seen After you wake from sleep or whenever you during your active hours they might be caused by stress
Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by Gwan2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
jaelz:
Depends on when you see them are they seen After you wake from sleep or whenever you during your active hours they might be caused by stress
Yea..but it appears any-time, irrespective of night or day. Although he said there was a time it was more common at night.
Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by Pidggin(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Ask your parent what Idol their ancestors worshiped
Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by allycat: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
It's called Dermatographic Urticaria and is a skin allergy. He needs to see a dermatologist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by wenebunwo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
ogbanje mark
Re: Please Help Spiritual Or Health Condition....strange Marks On Body (pics) by naijaboy756: 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
Please who has an explanation for these strange marks?

It can appear anytime of the day. This has worried my friend aince childhoold. She can just stay and look at her body to see it.

We really need to put an end to this

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Antibiotics Drug I Can Get? / 5 Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband / There Is A Cure To Hiv/aids But World Health Organisation Did Not Approve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.