Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others (1052 Views)

Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by eleburu(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin announced that
his lawyer have approach the EFCC
and the ICPC officially to submit a
petition against speaker Yakubu
Dogara and 3 others.
The statement read, I am happy to
announce that my lawyers have
officially approached the EFCC and
the ICPC.
Towards working out a date for me
to personally submit my petition
against Speaker Yakubu Dogara,
Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun, Whip
Alhassan Doguwa and Minority Leo
Ogor. I believe once a date is
agreed with the anticorruption
agencies, we would have begun the
process of making these characters
pay for abusing their office -
Abdulmumin Jibrin.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/jibrin-approached-efcc-icpc-to-submit.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
good move
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
APC(DOG) fight APC(DOG)
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by Businessideas: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Now I see why Lawan and Gbajabiamila were stopped by the corrupt people in APC. All their cards are crumbling as both Saraki and Dogara (both Atiku-backed) will be facing corruption cases and likely end up in jail.
Tinubu cried and cried to call Buhari's attention to these criminal elements but PMB slacked by allowing the politics of the national assembly to slip into the hands of characters like Abiku, Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal.
Tinubu is vindicated. I know that the God of justice neither sleep nor slumber, all of them who want to frustrate Nigerians shall be disgraced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by psucc(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's great!"! While Dogara is looking for apology, Jibrin has taken the bold step.
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by usba: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
I hope he knows he isn't innocent? May Allah continue inflicting this sort of divisions amongst looters and their accomplice. amin
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
This Jibrin is really ready to finish Dogara o. He's not backing down at all. I hope he can go all the way in this his one man crusade against the house leadership.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I call on EFCC and ICPC to investigate Jibrin's allegation and prosecute anybody found guilty. The era of impunity is gone, there must be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.

I also hope all those who calls every corruption case that the current government prosecutes as witch hunt are watching. By the time EFCC finally charges Dogara, Lasun and Leo Ogor to court, we don't want to hear witch hunt again o.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Very gwood.
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by Tochex101(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Very good, like a phoenix they must all born for a new fruit to emerge from the ashes........That's the real change.
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by mazichika: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
APC house of thieves!

Watch as EFCC will dump these petitions in dustbin just like amaechi and fashola corruption petitions because he is in the good book of buhari.

That's good for dogara for not being man enough.
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by FagsamPHP(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol... Broom fighting Broom since the biginning of this Administration...
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good! That is the change I voted for...
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by policy12: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dogara demanded fo apology...Jibrin snubbed and went ahead to efcc many things wl soon unfold, to those who don't kno d show this is naija NASS house of commotion, confusion,convultions and confessions...where they tell us how millions or billions disappear nd nothing wl happen to the culprit.

The case of Faruk nd Demi,
Eteh gate,
Millions of naija during third term saga, and so many more.

Nass and corruption probing that never see d day is like looking a virgin in a prostitute hall.
Re: Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others by kaypound(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Boom....this is what we want.....evidence not just word of mouth.
This is what happens when the loot is not shared equally and one person feels short changed.....He starts singing like a cannery.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Visits Buhari / Marketers Want Petrol Sold For 165, FG Says No / Federal Government Reportedly Poised To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.