Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,476 members, 7,968,321 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence (9848 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by jingoma(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
maxsiollun:

For those who think the photos were photoshopped, here is video footage of Ribadu at Gani's house. Ribadu even speaks to the media, and converses with Gani's family.

http://maxsiollun./2009/09/21/video-footage-of-nuhu-ribadus-visit-to-gani-fawehinmis-family/

Where are all those STUPID people (AKA Mekuslogan/Dereformer/SeunNaija) that said the pictures were fake?, What other proof do you need to see HUH?
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Allta(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
ndu_chucks:

^^^ Na wa for wayas;  Case Closed. !!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Case Closed ke, Ya never heard of VideoShop and MATLAB? Yep, that's right!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by koolchicco: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
Allta:

Case Closed ke, Ya never heard of VideoShop and MATLAB? Yep, that's right!

You beat me to it,I was about sayn same thing.anyways Doubting Thomas(es) might still doubt it! grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by McKren(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2009
I think people should stop springing up conspiracy theories at the slightest opportunity.

For me I think the greatest worry here is that nigerian leaders dont seem to realise that we live in the digital age and in the age of 24hrs media.
Information Management is key.

So this business of denying the truth inspite of every evidence to the contrary is just very childish.

Someone should tell Nigerian leaders that we live in the digital age and there is something called citizen journalism!!!!!!!!

There is a level of arogance on the part of our leaders that is just inconsistent with the times.

First and foremost, Ribadu is a freeman and should have the right to visit Nigeria anytime he likes. I am personal disappointed with Ogbonaya Onovo. Who could be prompting him to take such childish position? Ibori? Yar'adua? or okiro?

Old men should be older than certain lies and Onovo should know this.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by sayso: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2009
people is it a suprise that this has happened,Ribadu simply made Onovo an offer he could not reject.goodfather
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by FBS: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2009
If this is not a clear evidence that he (ribadu) visited Gani's house then I wonder what it is. undecided

Onovo is a donkey.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by ayobase(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2009
Onovo could be having eyes problem.
who knows!
I am sure that one of his children is here.

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Undispu3rd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
Forget the IGP. Do you guys knows that he aslo make an empty boast that all his men doing "boy boy", body guard, janators, stewards for our big men are still very much on their duty posts? come to Bendel Estate, Warri, Delta State and see where almost every one of the big boys is to 5 policemen (MOPOL)
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Virgo83(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
The Nigerian Security System is nothing to write home about, they knew the Guy was in the Country, they can't just do anything with him. All because they know all their allegations against him were fluke, lies, procrastinations, deceits and malice.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by amaechijay: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's just that they know they are prosecuting him wrongly, .

That is why they are choosing to be blind when Ribadu entered the shores of the country under their watchful eyes and other security agents.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by bibiking1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
amaechijay:

It's just that they know they are prosecuting him wrongly, .

That is why they are choosing to be blind when Ribadu entered the shores of the country under their watchful eyes and other security agents.

They are not choosing to be blind, rather they really are blind!!!
My best bet is that Osama came into this country 12 times between January and August, and our [i]un[/i]Intelligent Service unit did not know!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by amaechijay: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
@bbking1

Please,choose your words carefully o. We are not safe in this country of ours. You saw what happened to Bayo Ohu.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Ojame(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2010
Ehh, I don't see any date on those pictures guys. How do we validate their authenticity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitution Banned In Abuja / Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) / Budget: Saraki Assures Nigerians Of Adequate Oversight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.