Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

Big Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Brother (1132 Views)

South Africa Is Nigeria's Big Brother - Minister / PREZZO Decleare D Winner Of 2012 Big Brother Africa / Finally! Nigeria No Longer Big Brother –NEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother by lewa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2006
We all have to thread carefully on this forum!Big brother apparently likes things done in his own way!When you decide to censure and make decisions yourself it reminds one of arguments raised on democracy, free speech and the like.Seun i know this is your thingy!Commendable, nice,entertaining,and enterprising venture.Anyways to call a spade by the name you need to slow down!Unnecessary relocation of topics is unwarranted!The question of banning could be done with a modicum of fairness!
Anyways if this sees the light of day without been yanked, fair enough!If it doesn't it's cool with me!
I await with anticipation your reasons big brother or would that be too much to ask?
Re: Big Brother by edygirl(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2006
Lewa, where in Chicago do you stay?
Re: Big Brother by lewa(m): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2006
Somewhere in Hyde Park now. Used to stay on Lakeshore Drive. Are you a Chicagoan?
Re: Big Brother by edygirl(f): 2:20am On Dec 07, 2006
yep,
WEST SURBURB
Re: Big Brother by lewa(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2006
Kool!So how's the snow?Enjoyin' it?
Re: Big Brother by lewa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2006
Big Bro!Well it hasn't been yanked yet!When are you gonna send it off to off-topic !I am doing a statistical survey!Or by the way i know you think it's cool if you don't respond abi?You are just typifying the Nigerian Factor see what i mean?.
Re: Big Brother by edygirl(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
Do I have a choice? grin
Re: Big Brother by lewa(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2006
Edy what's gwan?Just returned from Big bro's mandatory exile! ;DAnyways what are you giving me for the holidays? wink
Re: Big Brother by lewa(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2006
A question, Big Bro! Is ha ha a word or what?The use sent me on exile as a violation of your hallowed rules! I rather beg to differ!Hope that by posting the word again would not set me on the paths great minds have tread for dearing you? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother by edygirl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2006
You went on an exile. Hahaha funny and I have asked him to ban me and he refused . I give my blessings and I wish you the best of luck in all you are doing. So what's going on in chicago. Been there once this year. The day I went to navy pier with a friend. I just stay and mind my business here in Downers grove.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This List: Noise / Intellectuals In Nairaland / The Fate Of Nigeria Come April!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.