Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,430 members, 7,968,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (58331 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

I don't think you have as much education as I do and your President is definitely the stark illiterate here who can not defend his WASC

Buhari before the election drew a line in the sand and said for the purpose of progress he will not revisit past corruption cases, that cases already in court will be allowed to run out however after May 29 2015 that corruption in Government will no longer be tolerated.

Instead what we have seen is that all allegations from 10 to 20 years ago associated with Saraki are being revisited or re-opened, while the same Government looks the other way and crafts a padded Budget that is nothing but a list of intent to loot the treasury. In the midst of all this confusion Nigeria is in a deep economic crisis due to lack of clear economic focus by this Government.

My dear, go get some education and exposure. Don't come online to insult people when you have no clue what you are talking about!

See thief, trying to cover his track. Am sure either you or your family member is one of them.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bashydemy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How come no APC former governors is among inthe list

Tinubu is not there and amechi is not there

All I I see is witch hunting

Open your eyes next time you are typing, Did EFCC investigate Tinubu after he left office in 2007? No...

Also member of APC in the list are

1.Murtala Nyako
2.George Akume
3.Bukola Saraki
4.Ahmed Yerima etc..

Mind you PDP Dominate most States for like 16yrs so how do you want APC to top the list.. Wake up your pay masters are going down soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
searay:
Oh Lord, you took away my favorite dancer(Micheal Jackson) you also took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loco) as if that was not enough, you took away my favorite comedian (Dede one day) No complain sir...Lord of Justice!!!...President ‪#‎Buhari‬ is my favorite president.....Pls do something...Amen

Back to sender in Jesus name!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Bobbybube(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Look at you, typing all this rubbish, all in the name of protecting your crook paymaster.
I stated facts and if delusion prevents you from understanding, that is none of my business.
Unfortunately, I won't glorify delusion with a reply .
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Zieristclair(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
please i have been having issues with my eyes lately due to old age, im only asking for you to help me check if amaechi rotimi sorry rotimi amaechi (Rivers) is on the list?
clown grin
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Akinz0126(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
We have fresh corrupt case if dambazu and burata the confused president is chasing shadow

If no former APC governors is in the list buhari is just making himself look like clown in circus

Economy is going to recession useless president is talking of old governors
some one should ask him about the governor who purchase a snake worth 1 million the person of ex governor Aliyu of naija state?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by betterABIAstate: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
TA orji jazz strong ooo
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Promise05(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
But while is Obasanjo not in the list if Achike Udanwa [IMO] who ruled the period with Obasanjo i mean the same double team is in the list you sabi talk.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by shinaapp: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bikonu that list is not complete and can never be without ex governor of Abia State, T. A Orji, who stole Abians blind and did practically nothing for 8 yrs, besides looting.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by murmee: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
adioolayi:
Make I mind my Business...OYO state...If Akala alias ATM no dey, I for personally put am there grin grin grin cheesy
Infact, I would have had heart attack if Alao-Akala name was omitted. He was a disaster when he was the Governor of Oyo State!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Jokkarm: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
One name is missing ,
Former Gov of Abia State from 2007 to 2015
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Am not out to deceive u, but to let you know that integrity is good and you should not run away from it.

lolss... I know buh stop spreading bullcrap that Buhari has integrity ... ok.. he is as crooked as scoliosis. ..
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
crixtex:

lolss... I know buh stop spreading bullcrap that Buhari has integrity ... ok.. he is as crooked as scoliosis. ..

We know u don't like him. But allow him, thats d way he knows how to run govt and that y we voted for him. If it ever gets to your turn, you can run it without integrity.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
No former Ekiti-State Govs on d list? Adebayo, Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi are now in APC so they're saints now! Thunder fire everyone behind that list!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ola5TP:

Time for u to die hard for bubu. Take ur family along to die for clueless dullard sake by then i will write an history book for nations to witness ur good for nothing support dullard. Mumu.
sleep & wake up frm yur nightmare he is still yur president,d lord has make u & yur kind his footstool,u & yur generation can never i repeat can never be a local govt.chairman.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

We know u don't like him. But allow him, thats d way he knows how to run govt and that y we voted for him. If it ever gets to your turn, you can run it without integrity.

I can never hate anybody. . I just dislike his mode of governance. .. I tot he wud be different buh it turns out he is just the same as every world politician... and stop deluding yourself. .. he has no integrity... ok
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Caseless: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

yerima and danjuma goje are also pdp.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:29am On Jul 29, 2016
JewelRegi:
Every politician in Nigeria is a thief.
every voter is a maga
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:30am On Jul 29, 2016
todayboy:

did they steal or not simple question
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:30am On Jul 29, 2016
todayboy:
We have fresh corrupt case if dambazu and burata the confused president is chasing shadow

If no former APC governors is in the list buhari is just making himself look like clown in circus

Economy is going to recession useless president is talking of old governors
doesn't make jail any less real
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:32am On Jul 29, 2016
krendo:
Buhari is very very petty

It is clear this investigation is about Saraki

The President wants to destroy democracy and choose his own Senate President
the senators undermined themselves when they were looting
This will undermine democracy and who will raise the alarm when the Daura Maffia sell Nigeria
democracy de kampe
When ppl vote for politicians with skeletons Thais is the consequence

But I am sure Nigeria history has a way of repeating itself, Buhari will go back to jail!
you only go to jail once
It's presidency that repeats itself
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2016
krendo:
In the words of Obama

We unfortunately have a "Fascist, Jihadist and homegrown Demagogue" as a sitting President!
won with 13 million votes against incumbent federal might (democrat)
He stopped Nigeria from joining oic (secular)
He only goes after thieves (do you even know what demagogue means)
You pass English waec so
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 2:36am On Jul 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
This dullard called buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria,where is Ameachi,tinubu,fashola or are they not ex governors.
Useless man
did they not return dia stolen money
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Ola5TP: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
billyG:

sleep & wake up frm yur nightmare he is still yur president,d lord has make u & yur kind his footstool,u & yur generation can never i repeat can never be a local govt.chairman.
It's u and ur generation and ur generations to come that will not make it to a chairman in this country. To me, one day I and my family will rule this country. Like it or not. And u can go and hang ur self after reading this. Shiooo
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by KINGinVAHALA: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2016
anonimi:

........of parties that existed since 1999, not so

Good morning boss, how re you doing?

Bro, just want to inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland has been ongoing, started on Monday and it will continue today, Wednesday. Hope you find time to vote me.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2016
THE LOOT BUHARI HAS COLLECTED SO FAR. . . . . WEY AM? wink
Useeeeeelesssssssss OLD FART BAG!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.