Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married (3979 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo) / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by debbynicky(f): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2006
Jay and Bee are having a 4 day wedding in Anguilla. She planned a suprise 37th birthday party for her man but it is a wedding, hey don't want the public to know about it so the planned it like that. So the wedding started on Monday because Monday was Jay birthday. if you think i am lying go to AllHipHop.com
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by rikkyjen(m): 5:25am On Dec 07, 2006
baby Girl, didnt you see its under a rumor section undecided. Pls dont misguide people!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2006
I did not bother readin thru "" WHO CARES"" angry angry angry
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by choongtin(f): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2006
it is not true i heard it on mtv news and they said it is a rumor so no one knows if it is true or not
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by neelsel(f): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
who the hell care?
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by choongtin(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2006
i do!!!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by neelsel(f): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2006
Then more power to you girl!!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by saintkola(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2006
i care!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2006
lmao.
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by shawna(f): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2006
its a lie! rumors they confirmed its not true she is just throwing a b-day bash for jay in the carribean

beyonce should be more worried about her big lacefront wig disaster shocked :Dlol

Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by eslynera(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2006
i heard these two broke up. is it true?? undecided
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by snazzydawn(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
Jeeeezzzz, that is so not Beyonce! It has been digitally altered. Haters will do anything to discredit her.
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by shawna(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2006
no snazzy that pic is real oh its not a photoshop pic at all wink
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2006
Digitally altered or not----that gurl really has a problem
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
@TOPIC
about her marriage to jayZ, in my opinion she made the biggest mistake getting with him in the first place, do you know her sales have slumped since they got together? well i think it will be career suicide if they marry. The people who loved her don't anymore. her fan base used to be very wide and it includes children, women, men and i for one don't like her anymore. JayZ is a TOOL
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by sy2000(f): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2006
Yeah i heard it on the radio too but they later said it was a rumor and that beyonce was just planning a bday party for jay z so people thought it was a marriage
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by 9ja4eva: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2006
Dey beta do it now before someone comes inbtw.Jay Z don fine now sha.
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by fynemade(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
she is not married to jay z yet, although she said that she would like to have some kids and be married before the age of 30.

Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2007
gosh she is beautiful though
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2007
BeAuTiFul sure? she is jus OK!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2007
she is drop dead gorgeous, yes she is very very beautiful.
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who 4ken Cares GURL grin grin grin grin
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2007
well obviously u dont. Its my opinion and you didnt have to respond when i made this comment about her, as it was not addressed to you. So if you feel you dont care then dont respond, its that simple. All i did was look at the pic above Fnyemade's comment and think to myself how beautiful she really is. It is not a must to respond to every thing ppl say on a forum you know, especially when you dont know what or why a particular comment is made.

Back to Topic----------------
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2007
Waoooooooooooooh that was so HOT! jus 4 a COMMENT shocked shocked
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2007
@TOPIC

I hope they not still together, well if they are i hope she doesn't make the mistake of marrying him
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by youngdaddy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2007
jaybaby,re u havin beef wit the gurl any were her name is being posted u wuld wanna spoil or chide her .the gurl is ok ,no body cares about wat u feel because u will keep feeli that till wenever u like.its not ya fault sha,,,u re too wretched to pay 30,000 or 100,000 thousand naira to see her and others wen they were in nigeria.beyonce is the best of the best of the REST OF THE DIVAS I HAVE EVER SET MY EYES OR SEEN BEFORE

Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by Eurphoria(f): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2007
damn check out her legs!! that girl is fine. i can't get over how beautiful beyonce is
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by kemisole(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
rumour!
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by jaybaby(f): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2007
OMG i could rmber i posted smtin & it was Removed God save U--DumbDamGglag-- Naira Land--Na waoh ooooooooo
Re: Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married by 9ja4eva: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2007
Any news on them yet?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 57 Storey Tower That Was Built For 19 Days In China / Beyonce's Mum Is Now A Model / !8+ VIDEO: #bbnaija, Tboss Shows Off Her Fresh And Massive B.utt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.