Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,317 members, 7,971,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

***tipster Competition ** - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ***tipster Competition ** (520 Views)

Http://www.jolloftips.com Is A Not Good Tipster. / Best Sports Betting Strategy Of 3 Odds 3X From The No.1 Expert Tipster / I Am A Proffesional Tipster,follow Me And Make Good Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***tipster Competition ** by princepee001: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
sadCOMPETITION! COMPETITION!! COMPETITION!!! shocked

I wish to present a tipster competition in this forum
it's going to work this way
if you know you are a good tipster that can give atleast
2 odds conservatively for 10 days without failing,
3 odds for 7 days without failing,
4 odds for 5 days without failing.

The winners will walk away with the grand prize of $200

if you wish to participate you send me a message. Thank you all.

Registration is free of charge,

the competition will start on Saturday first of August
I shall always update the group of the scores of every person involved after the day matches

☘You can as well post more than one game per day provided the previous one you post has played

Registration ends the last day of this month as competition starts on the first of August

WhatsApp me to add you to the competition group, 08164955123

Some persons from other countries have also registered for the competition

Is gonna be hot!

(1) (Reply)

Barristers In The House Please Help / Everton Tell Manchester City John Stones Will Cost £50m And No Less / Pogba Banned For Man United Opener - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.