Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,080 members, 7,970,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:42 AM

Invest In Android And Ios Apps. Its Almost Like Real Estate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Android And Ios Apps. Its Almost Like Real Estate (494 Views)

Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Do This Little Task on Your Android and Get Airtime in Return / Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Android And Ios Apps. Its Almost Like Real Estate by paradoxy(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
android apps is a fresh and a new way of investing esp here in Nigeria. Many in Nigeria have not tapped into it because of ignorance. You invest with as little as 300k in making and launching one and snd with s good publicity campaign you could be pulling nothing less than 5000k daily. I have a few app ideas you could invest in. I have business proposals and plans and also demos. If you are interested just say the word. If you also have ideas or apps you want to build at an affordable cost, you can also reach me.
Re: Invest In Android And Ios Apps. Its Almost Like Real Estate by lilbiltz: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
interested
Re: Invest In Android And Ios Apps. Its Almost Like Real Estate by paradoxy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
lilbiltz:
interested
email me through nairaland for more details

(1) (Reply)

Loan / Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea / Business Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.