Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. (362 Views)

Nairaland Hits 4 Million Topics.(screenshot) / Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. / How To Share Post From Nairaland To Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Just a couple of more members and it is done.

We all know nairaland has more coverage and more visit than any other page in Africa.

We need to celebrate the achievement, seun.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by MDsambo: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
There are currently 1,624,987 members so can yhu tell us how it will be 3million by july 30th?
Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
pls let us know the venue for the celebration
...na hin be my own

..abi no be all us they pusha..m dey go

.or better still make everybody dey drop him bank details for here for better transparency

."" this internet own na scam
Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
grin hahaahhaa...Op, maybe u mean the Topic tat was been made ..

But the actual stats of the members are not even real... A lot of members owns atleast minimum of 2 acct undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:
There are currently 1,624,987 members so can yhu tell us how it will be 3million by july 30th?
OOPS.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Re u one of them....d way it looks u talking from experience grin
TrapQueen77:
grin hahaahhaa...Op, maybe u mean the Topic tat was been made ..

But the actual stats of the members are not even real... A lot of members owns atleast minimum of 2 acct undecided
Re: Nairaland To Hit 3 Million topics On Saturday 30th July. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Re u one of them....d way it looks u talking from experience grin

I know a lot of them... Mine juz one grin...my old acct ,I deactivated way before I created a new one...besides, there's no point making a lot of acct... Unless u are being paid to create tens of hundreds of em tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Appreciate You All. / How To Shrink Fibroid Naturally / Viewing This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.