Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

********free Customs Document Checks************ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ********free Customs Document Checks************ (736 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ / How Do I Know The Genuineness Of A Customs Document / I Lost My Car Customs Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
********FREE CUSTOMS DOCUMENT CHECKS************

Important Information for you a car user in Nigeria. Have you found out if your customs Documents are genuine? Are you planning on buying any vehicle soon? Are you interested in Buying any vehicle later? If yes Check if the Customs Documents are Original for free.
Majority of the customs document paraded by users and vehicle dealers are fake and in the nearest future, you will be apprehended by the Men of the Nigeria Customs Service. In order to avoid the embarrassment pay the right duty and taxes for your vehicle.
I will in the future on this medium put up an article on how to detect a genuine Customs document from a fake one. Meanwhile REMME LOGISTICS our parent company wishes to help members of the public to check if their Customs Documents are OK.

TO BE ASSISTED JUST SEND THE FOLLOWING TO OUR EMAIL remmelogistics@gmail.com

1. OFFICE CODE: 01TG
2. CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER: C *****
3. DATE: 25/07/2016

With these we will send you the details of the vehicle and if its the same as your, then you are ok, if not you can ask for assistance and we will be willing to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please note, we can get the information in 10 minutes maximum. if you are about to make a purchase right now just send a message to remmelogistics@gmail.com and save yourself the embarrassment and pains.

1 Like

Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by PriNceNova(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Nijac: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice 1
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning all.Thanks for sending your information, Please keep it coming and lets help you.
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
For people that don't understand some of the terms used above let me explain.

1. The Document to look for all these is the customs document called the SGD (single Goods Declaration) or simply the declaration.
2. At the TOP right hand corner you will see the section with the Number 1 and Named DECLARATION.
3. By the side you will see all these information i asked for
a. office code:
b. Customs reference number: C ****
c. date:

for those trying to get those information , now you know how to get it.

thank keep the message coming
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
nice
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks everyone, keep it coming. thanks Mr Ola, if there is anyway I can assist, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Sorry everyone i was on a 1 week break but am back...
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rlogistics:
Good morning all.Thanks for sending your information, Please keep it coming and lets help you.

Nice work bro. Keep it up.
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by jr3: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
PLEASE KEEP IT COMING, WE ARE HERE TO HELP. PLEASE DON'T BE A VICTIM OF FRAUD. GET THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT. ITS FREE OF CHARGE.

THANKS
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
I APPRECIATE YOU MR IDOWU SEEMS YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE OK.

TELL YOUR LOVED ONES TO CHECK , ITS FREE.
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
thanks everyone that has been sending request. Please get information on your customs documents, its free of charge, i wish Admin will get this to front page so that more people can be informed.
Re: ********free Customs Document Checks************ by Rlogistics: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Its no longer funny oh, I just helped someone who bought his car from SLOT in Abuja to get proper customs clearance after his HONDA Accord 2013 was seized by men of the Federal Operation Unit Zone C Owerri. He paid Almost 3 million Naira for a car he bought in Abuja thinking the importer paid Customs Duties. Please checks Yours it free, check for your friends, neighbors, enemies, church member etc.
the email is above

(1) (Reply)

Few Months Registered Super Clean 2004 Toyota Camry For Sale / Lexus Rx 300 N1.3m (neg) / Neat 06 Range Sport For N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.