Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,173 members, 7,977,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:06 AM

Please Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review (637 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please Review Www.enairablog.com / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Review by jaccyraj: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hey webmasters

I just finnished designing this website, can you help me review

www.gafstudios.net

I would be very grateful

Okeje Michael
Re: Please Review by yawatide(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
1) You don't have to do this: http://www.gafstudios.net/images/services_r7_c5.jpg
what you should have done: just make the image a background, give the DIV a black color background, then use a (readable) yellow font for the header text.

2) Header image is too large such that, that is all I see (I surf with 1024x768 resolution, which is what a majority of web surfers browse with). As a result, I can't locate your left nav unless I scroll -bad

3) Why is the header split up into different slices? Trying to save some bytes? That right there tells me you know the image is too large. Consider reducing at least the height

4) Why are you using an image map? bad

5) Broken links on a few pages.

Of course there is more. My company offers website audits as part of its services. Feel free to contact me in the event that you would like a more comprehensive audit and/or you would like for us to fix the issues found.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Text And Banners Ads: Pls Help! / Freelance Discussion / Starting A Comprehensive Wap Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.