Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Name The Politician You Can Die For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Politician You Can Die For (918 Views)

Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Politician You Can Die For by RagaMufeen(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
I know is not good to die for politician but me i fit die for Fayose. So who you will die for? Name him or her.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by AngelAhnie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
angry angry
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by ShineuEye: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can't die for any politician but if push comes to shove then I'd say Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by RagaMufeen(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry angry

Wetin be your owe na? Buhari abi?
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by VoteFynestboi(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
angry angry
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by AngelAhnie(f): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
RagaMufeen:

Who be your owe na? Buhari abi?
I feel like slapping the op angry

2 Likes

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by DannyJ19(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abi which 1 wea i fit kill??
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by Hezbola: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
I dey come.

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by Middlefinger1: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
better to die for a prostitute than a politcian

1 Like

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by Kayode1979: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jagaban of borogu
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by RagaMufeen(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I feel like slapping the op angry
see this one.No respet where you come from.
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by ministeriallist: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg which Politician wan die for me?
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by AngelAhnie(f): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
RagaMufeen:

see this one.No respet for man where you come from.
we dey respect those wey dey create reasonable threads

1 Like

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
ojukwu but him don die, so no need
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by jahsharon: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
ShineuEye:
I can't die for any politician but if push comes to shove then I'd say Goodluck Jonathan.

Now that push has come to shove and we have sent back the ineffectual buffoon and his grammarian cantankerous sheppopo wife to their oil polluted village while don't you just "kill yourself instead of committing suicide"? You said can die for Goatluck Jonaddaft, now put your words to action, die now.

1 Like

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by jahsharon: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:
better to die for a prostitute than a politcian.

You are right my brother.
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by ShineuEye: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
jahsharon:

Now that push has come to shove and we have sent back the ineffectual buffoon and his grammarian cantankerous sheppopo wife to their oil polluted village while don't you just "kill yourself instead of committing suicide"? You said can die for Goatluck Jonaddaft, now put your words to action, die now.

Am waiting for you to die first, you won't be missed. Oya accident must be your portion this year, say Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by otukpo(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
God forbid. I can not die for any politician.

I would rather they all die for Nigeria to be sanitized.
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by nabiz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Non
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by nabiz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have search but cant fine, except one man. But he is not a politician. His name is Amed Isa
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by mightyokwy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wf angry cry, die for a criminal . Never
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by mightyokwy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
nabiz:
I have search but cant fine, except one man. But he is not a politician. His name is Amed Isa
That nigga is trying but sometimes he dy miss yarn
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by youngeagle(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
GEJ
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by Arielle: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
jahsharon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name The Politician You Can Die For by buharisbae(f): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
buhari tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jibrin is a Serial Blackmailer: How He Blackmail Me In 2014 Odilim Onyebara / Unbelievable! Gov Fayose Orders Cripple To Walk (photos) / Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.