Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Twitter Users React To Linda Ikeja False News On Her Blog.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users React To Linda Ikeja False News On Her Blog.. (661 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users React To Linda Ikeja False News On Her Blog.. by cs55: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
LINDA IKEJI WROTE :

#SaveMayowa was a scam! She was sick but was beyond treatment. Her family stole money from Nigerians....

This is such a sad thing for me to report this afternoon. Just two days after we were all happy that Nigerians kindly donated to cancer patient, Mayowa Ahmed, for surgery she needed for ovarian cancer, LIB just learnt that Mayowa and her family scammed kind hearted Nigerians.

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/twitter-users-react-to-linda-ikeja.html

Re: Twitter Users React To Linda Ikeja False News On Her Blog.. by Essence6055: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@gmail.com ...

Its a simple giveaway

(1) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper Is A Year Older Today! Drop Your Wishes / Ghana Pastor Who Flogged Girl & Boy In Church For Having S*x Arrested (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons The World Is Shocked At Jolie-pitt's Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.