Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68452 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by vicstar(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
senebo:
U r finished. Wallahi

lol grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Mememan: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
eph12:
Beauty
Character
Spoken English

In that order
Na your papa language

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided intellect get hole wey I fit chook preek?

If NO.. Hapuya like that
hahahaha, u funny. Na truth.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by hoseamatoh(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
jnrbayano:
Physiognomy and physique from afar.

Natural, intelligent or eager to learn if not intelligent, good crazy manners, point blank.

Selfless, internally.

Wetin this one dey talk for bleeps sake?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dadabashua1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
as per oduduwa pekin... you should know.. looks and back side... OMG I like the back side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by teevodaprinz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Attractive body (face) and curves is very important... that's love at first sight... Then the character with intellect. Oops less I forget , spoken English is paramount

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good height, smooth and shiny complexion, well-refined and fear of God.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Incrizz:

Forearms oh la la...*faints*
I remember you gringringrin
Back to the topic, a girl that has craze will suffice gringringrin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
I love 6 packs and muscles... kiss kiss kiss

Tag me anywhere there are some shirtless pishures biko... grin
[size=15pt] hehehehe,, its comments like this that makes me hit the gym grin,, [/size]
[size=20pt]nne ,, do you want to see my pishure? grin[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
I admire most about men that they are clinically retarded and useless. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by boboLIL(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmmmm, Breast... I too love breast... iburu onye igbo kpoo mu "onye ARA"..... I no de use am play... that kinda handful booby.... choi... I wish I get girlfriend abeg...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
HIPS don't lie
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by ladyF(f): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] hehehehe,, its comments like this that makes me hit the gym grin,, [/size]
[size=20pt]nne ,, do you want to see my pishure? grin[/size]

lol...I sure do. grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Jac007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just sabi do yanga...that can attract me from a thousands miles cheesy
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
dadabashua1:
as per oduduwa pekin... you should know.. looks and back side... OMG I like the back side

Iya ofiligangan is waiting for u.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cyprus000: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=13pt]
Innocence. I just don't know why.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dadabashua1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

Iya ofiligangan is waiting for u.
lolz
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by kid7soccer(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Height, for a guy 6ft tall i have a ting for average/short ladies, am attracted to dem, but after dem show me helele am trying to change my taste before i die in their hands

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Good evening people cheesy

Just thought we could have some nice time despite all the shít going down this section.

As the topic says, what do you admire about the opposite sex? What's that thing that when you see you can't get your eyes off him/her? wink

Even though i Wouldn't want to be a male if given the chance, there are things i really admire in them. Let me just let you guys on one attribute that I admire in guys

i admire their bears and also when a guy has deep voice. tongue

Let's hear yours wink
....... Are you Serious ? Anyway me I like. . ...

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by kid7soccer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2016

I'll describe the lady i love right now.

A clear skinned , chocolate creamy Goddess with the curves that can shape a man's destiny. grin
lol bro bar beach no far go for nite 12am them plenty for water

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
boboLIL:
hmmmm, Breast... I too love breast... iburu onye igbo kpoo mu "onye ARA"..... I no de use am play... that kinda handful booby.... choi... I wish I get girlfriend abeg...

No wonder u no get gf cos u dey MANHANDLE and SUCK their breast PASSIONATELY wit NO MERCY

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Innocence. I just don't know why. Maybe, bcs I'm evil
[/size]

You mean virgins? grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Donpett(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Physical structure, good shape ( figure cool , attractive face and good character
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by shaydeenamz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
love dem with pinky lips like mine n succulent u know wot I mean soft pink lips den eyes
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by kid7soccer(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
jnrbayano:
Physiognomy and physique from afar.

Natural, intelligent or eager to learn if not intelligent, good crazy manners, point blank.

Selfless, internally.
am with u on dis but really had to fine such ladies
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:
I admire most about men that they are clinically retarded and useless. smiley
..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by banmee(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
My wife's Legs. Long, thin and firm and they go on for miles.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
dadabashua1:
lolz

Doggie style all the way y hittin d YANSH FERVANTLY to make the lady make HEAVENLY SOUND

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by princee7(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
big boobs, I love them big n sexy..
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
....... Are you Serious ? Anyway me I like. . ...

I AM SEEING THINGS
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Tamakay(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Out of the scene now but then, when a babe English is flawless and when she is versatile in current happenings like sports especially football, music, politics; stylishly argue intellectually.Op stop reminding me of that Linguistic Dept.babe back then grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.