Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Messages To My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messages To My Lover (303 Views)

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messages To My Lover by jerryism(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just as the title implies, its going to be messages to the one I love, you can add urs, also i will be posting love poems and my Fucking feelings Lol...
#Single man's thoughts#
Re: Messages To My Lover by jerryism(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
# Message 2 d one I luv “If we ever meet again in this lifetime, my passion for you will be unchanged, even if you’re not mine anymore, even if you’re married with children. You’ll always be the one I get down on my knees for, whose whole body I will kiss and whose whole being I’ll desire.” # hopeugetmymeaning ?
Re: Messages To My Lover by jerryism(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
I need to discard did or unfollow it cos anoda one is already running.. I created new topic twice.. sowie

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Okay Getting Married To Someone With Disability Read More At: Http://www / I Need An Expensive Babe Here! / Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.