Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,559 members, 7,923,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) (9140 Views)

What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? / P. O. P Ceiling, Wall/deck Screeding Ark,windows &pillars Design / P. O. P Ceiling, Wall/deck Screeding Ark,windows &pillars Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by plainmirror(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Obviously the pillars should fail because the bodies will rot and leave a non concrete void.

I suppose they can go to the place where they entered the van and start making enquiries.

Sorry to say this sir, your concrete analysis sounds dumb and silly. You should know that the implication of casting human body and soul on a pillar is diabolical.
There is more to it than meet the physical eyes.
OP I think you should make a report to a Human Right organization in synergy with police. Atleast your conscience will be freed from harboring such inhumane memories.
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by blueeyes1: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
gbadexy:

The black man is obsessed with acquisition of wealth at all cost to live a fake life to impress fake people that don't really care about him.
It is amazing how people reason,conscience no longer exist. Smh

1 Like

Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by gbadexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
plainmirror:

Sorry to say this sir, your concrete analysis sounds dumb and silly. You should know that the implication of casting human body and soul on a pillar is diabolical.
OP I think you should make a report to a Human Right organization in synergy with police. Atleast your conscience will be freed from harboring such inhumane memories.
Take it easy sir, everyone knows without needing to be told it was done for some diabolical purpose and not to cut corners with pillar materials cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by DzTzl(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
plainmirror:

Excuse me! u dont need to insult him in order to pass ur message, thats wht he thinks is right, correct him, pass ur message & move on!

2 Likes

Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by farouk0403(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
sad story indeed!

All I see is, the house will be hunted by those innocent souls, it will be like a ghost house.

Indeed ghost and other supernatural spirits are real!!

This story reminds me of our old house that is hunted by ghost and all sort of supernatural spirits. As one baba told my parents.

Thank God now we have move in to our new mansion and I can now sleep peacefully,

that house is still empty though
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by Chicent(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2016
gypsey:
This stories are quite scary, if true i mean what the heck?!, perhaps man should stay put over here that una nigeria is getting scarier every day embarassed
but wait o! The man claimed they let them go after witnessing this crime, i mean what kinda criminal lets a witness go? It's rare, Perhaps they were lucky

they didnt kw where they even went to. So they only witnessed the deeds and can only tell it as tales. Nothing more
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chicent:

they didnt kw where they even went to. So they only witnessed the deeds and can only tell it as tales. Nothing more
it's interesting, one wonders.
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by plainmirror(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
DzTzl:
Excuse me! u dont need to insult him in order to pass ur message, thats wht he thinks is right, correct him, pass ur message & move on!

My intent was not to in any way insult the fellow. It irks me when one misplace priorities; matters of such substance should be addressed foremost with regards to the humanity element and not trying to display wisdom in physice or chemistry.
Anyways each man to his own. Shalom!
Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
plainmirror:

Why are you sorry?

You're trying too hard to impress.

1 Like

Re: Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
DzTzl:

Thank you but I didn't take it as an insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof. / Distressed sale of 675sqm Lands At Victoria Garden City(vgc) Lekki Lagos / Understanding Land Sizes & Measurement In Nigeria Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.