Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,351 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses (14611 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by free2ryhme: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
May God have mercy oh his soul. With the lies he was spreading about witch-hunting on twitter. Obanikoro Chai
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by peterpan313(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
News paper trail, wen them reach court now, dem no go fit provide evidence, almost two years, no single court conviction. Just to come and splash figure on front page. Useless one sided corruption fight that has got non of us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by gretblue: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
" Mr I wanted to do "
Jonathan wanted to Dos!
I wanted to implement TSA
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to complete Abuja to Kaduna railway
I wanted to start Lagos to Calabar coastal railway
I wanted to build 2nd Niger bridge
I wanted to build refineries
I wanted to diversify economy
I wanted to clean up Niger. Delta
I wanted to build Marine University
I wanted to fight corruption electronically
I wanted to implement Confab report
And a whole of other I wanted to do.
Alas! They fully implemented looting without wasting time.
And some still claimed GEJ is their hero after spending close to 6yrs in office with the mindset of always"Wanted"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Have bin an ardent follower of this site,and have realised so many thing which i do not like-we are too sentimental when making judgements.igbo vs yoruba ethnicity too common on this website.
Those that are calling for aisha buhari to travel to d u.s should also tell obanikoro to come to nigeria to clear his name
una no go talk dat one o

3 Likes

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by moffat(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
b4 they told us it was trf to fayose acct d man as come out to defuse dat claim and say publish my acct on daily for d world to see alond side with Dansuki, to they are telling us day d aide transported d fund d question is
WHO IS LYING , WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?
SHAMELESS C...R...D
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by lailo: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2016
PDP ruined dis country for good 16years.When d breeze of change finally came,they also succeeded in polluting it with d likes of Saraki and Dogara by forcing them on Nigerians as against APC plan to liberate Nigerians completely.If u truely want real change,pls support APC to remove Dogara and Saraki(PDP's stooge in d rulling party) and incarceration of Akpabio,Dickson,Tompolo,Wike,Mark,Jonathan(who are using our looted monies to sponsor militancy in ND to futher kill d country).Better put kill PDP completely and encourage KOWA,APGA,NPC,u will see that nigeria will grow.
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by prof12(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
419 most elder brother yooooo
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by opius: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
The efcc official that has no name , investigation is ongoing and efcc will be liking there investigation in this manner , some ppl will still blv , APC is behind all this stories , don't be deceive

1 Like

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2016
They ar d cause of d Hardshippp on land
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by GOFRONT(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Abi oo.....They shuld also tell Tompolo to go see EfCC....they wil nt say dat one too
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by ucheuma1: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2016
smiley
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by caesaraba(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Do you know how large 1 billion naira is ?? E go full one room, not to talk of 4.7 billion.

You deposited the money in someones bank account ??A bank safe can't hold that large amount of money.

How much does Lagos state generate in a single year ?? But a shitty state generated more than enough to have 4.7 million stole from it and no one knew that large amount of money was stolen ??

This man don eat Aisha rice

Please kindly stop punishing us for your inability to read and comprehend. What nonsense?! Haba!!! Did you even read the article? I keep telling you 'younglings' that the ability to make Nairaland posts isn't an achievement. Story: you no read, comment: off-point. What a waste of school fees.

2 Likes

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by bishopjoe02(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by alaskido(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Jesus, N4.7bn? And I have not had breakfast this morning. Still looking for N500 to buy Bread and Beans. This life is wicked. cry cry
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by omenka(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
Revelations chapter 07 Vs 29 , 2016

And so began the singing of another parrot

Induced by the days of Buhari

That whosoever helps the corrupt ones shall be punished

But whoever confesses their sin and returns money

Or whoever gives a beautiful and correct statement to reveal dirty secrets

Shall be pardoned

Omenka , read your bible grin grin grin grin
Lmao!!! U don madt finish. cheesy

Watch out, the aide go soon turn another adopted son of Ugandans.

Me just dey dey lounge jejely since yesterday, haven't been so active. Maybe I'd write an article tomorrow.

Saw our able Lion of Ubima yesterday in his Range, driving himself with no car tagging along somewhere around Old CBN junction after Area 1. Just wished I could have jumped out my car, take a pic with him and just post it here to spite the Wailers. cheesy

All in all, my country go better.

1 Like

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by dadaijboy: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Chai pdp finish Nigeria
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by azzima(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
Na witch hunt oooo.

Despite all the evidence and statements. They will still say Buhari is vindictive.

I dnt know that he should have hugged them for being members of opposition.

Wailers and their padded brains.

So sad!!! Most of these wailers are still unemployed while Fayose and Obanikoro's children are posing on instagram driving G-wagon and Porsches. When are we all gonna open our eyes and look beyond ethnic and political affiliations so we can recover our monies.
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Gamesmart: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Fashola, the illiterate motor-park tout, has N300m in his bank account?

And he expects us not to see him as a crook?
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by pankere(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gamesmart:
Fashola, the illiterate motor-park tout, has N300m in his bank account?

And he expects us not to see him as a crook?
FASHOLA IS AN ACCOMPLISHED LAWYER AND A SAN. WHO IN YOUR MISERABLE GENERATION HAS ACHEIVED THAT?
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
You transported 4.7 billion naira for Obanikoro without stealing some ??

Wait, let me tell this to my 2 year old son, he might believe it

Lots of you senseless ppl here on NL just type anything. Why would he steal when he was well paid. Someone transporting such huge among you think would be underpaid and besides such is under heavy security.
If you have nothing reasonable to contribute it's better to read other ppls comments.
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by KissCODE(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
Na witch hunt oooo.
Despite all the evidence and statements. They will still say Buhari is vindictive.
grin
Where are the evidences?
Why cant we hear from the officer?
Why is EFCC acting a reporter?
How did the officer know how much in the vehicle?
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
gretblue:
" Mr I wanted to do "
Jonathan wanted to Dos!
I wanted to implement TSA
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to complete Abuja to Kaduna railway
I wanted to start Lagos to Calabar coastal railway
I wanted to build 2nd Niger bridge
I wanted to build refineries
I wanted to diversify economy
I wanted to clean up Niger. Delta
I wanted to build Marine University
I wanted to fight corruption electronically
I wanted to implement Confab report
And a whole of other I wanted to do.
Alas! They fully implemented looting without wasting time.
And some still claimed GEJ is their hero after spending close to 6yrs in office with the mindset of always"Wanted"

You so right. The people calling other ppl zombies are the ones that are zombies, despite all the atrocity of Jonathan they still follow him like blind ppl, defending him upon all the proofs of curroption. While their hero is globe trotting with his wife nd kids enjoying life in its fullness they are wallowing in abject poverty in Naija. Once after a struggling to get money to buy data, they come NL to start typing foolishness.
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Kenobus: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
Na witch hunt oooo.

Buhari is very vindictive and witch hunter! Where did he get the money he used for his campaigns? Answer that
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by deji68: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok oo ..EFCC investigated both the pilot and Fayose aid ..I hope the guy counted the "4,7 billion, because when cross examination Come. ...we no wan hear judges and defence lawyer are corrupt ooooo cool
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by 7lives: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
In as much as I disagree with the modus operandi of the Buhari-led APC government (as regards the anti-corruption war) - mostly because many of them are very corrupt themselves - I still believe that these PDP topnotchers deserve what they are getting. The only thing I hate is the effect it's having on all of us, the 'ordinary' citizens.

PDP had destroyed Nigeria with their culture of 'sharing the money'. How can someone stand in court and narrate how he was instructed to share some ridiculous amount of money meant for arms deal among the PDP leaders? Under a watchful eye of a living, a sitting and an active President? I still try not to believe this. It is so unbelievable! It's all kinds of wrong. Abomination!

For 16 years, the PDP ruled this country with impunity! They did whatever they deemed fit, without qualms. They kept sharing this country's money among themselves, that the word 'share/sharing' became almost innate in them. Little wonder why, Patience Jonathan, during one of her theatrics on TV, cried out, "all these blood you are SHARING...", when in actual sense she meant 'SHEDDING'. Because 'sharing' (of money) had become the order of the day.

I'm not a fan of Buhari - unless, of course, he does the unbelievable and changes for good - but PDP? No way! Apart from his Northern-based appointments, the state of the economy of the nation and the fact that he works with some very corrupt officials while fighting corruption, Buhari and the APC is still better than this waste called the PDP. Their impunity crippled Nigeria! They should all be jailed for life! But then, the lives of the 'ordinary' Nigerians should be improved, as they've been the ones suffering these anomalies.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Nigerians ain't seen nothing yet, what Nigerians are seen now is just a tip of an iceberg.
The world bank record revealed that over $400 billion was stolen from this country, if Buhari succeed in recovering a minimum of $100 billion and jail the few thieves he can catch in his tenure, i shall celebrate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Lukmann1: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin ole
Re: I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses by Gamesmart: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
pankere:

FASHOLA IS AN ACCOMPLISHED LAWYER AND A SAN. WHO IN YOUR MISERABLE GENERATION HAS ACHEIVED THAT?

Kai. I meant to type Fayose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Doyin Okupe Received N702 Million From Ex-nsa Dasuki ‘for Doing Nothing / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.