Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,472 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (46429 Views)

Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Osu Sad beast slave.
see painment o lllolzzz
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Luvties(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dbetpick:
One thing you must know,
Army Came to aropo and said they bomb Fatala with jet bombers right. fine, who saw these militants they said they killed, where are proof, let them show us their dead bodies, I wonder who is lying to who with this comment

""Nigeria army should not lie to the public that they killed many militants as they always do, their bombs did not even killed a common housefly, where they not aware that non of their bombs blasts on falata ground. woe to the Yoruba's and army, navy air force men government will be sending to the seen, as the sleeping Lion is waken, we are coming for them no hiding place OPC get ready it will be blood for blood, No going back. share this until all Yoruba's and Ambode sees it""

Walking corpse spotted! Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by barcaboi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!
Bleep u.....go visit d place instead of forming rambo here.....hiding in a freaking corner acting macho....go arepo and u'd be gunned down....anofia....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by millionaireman: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria military bombs and bombards Nigerian citizens in Nigeria. Some set of Nigerians applaud.

Nigeria is a country that has no hostile neighbors, but has a history of acquiring arms/ammunition and train its soldiers to kill its citizens.

Since Nigeria began, Nigeria has killed more than 3 million Nigerians, including during the civil war. All these in an effort to preserve the contraption of a failed country for the continued benefit of a section of Nigeria and the political class.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
JFT24:

You are a big liar, In fact you are unreasonable.
Bokoharam have no safe haven in any place in Nigeria. If you are even suspected of being part of it you are gone. Who tell you bokoharam live among people and they know them. Hausa are not hypocrite, they will never tolerate anything that is killing their kinsmen, which is what bokoharam is doing.
I can see you have little knowledge about north, how far north have you travelled.
You are a very fat liar and an Hypocrite
But when the targets where churches.and motor park packed with travelers from the SS and SE . They rejoiced now we have seen a case of who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by muller101(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
dear army,pls go and do the same in the niger delta...welldone anyway.
lead them in pls.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by bakynes(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dbetpick:
One thing you must know,
Army Came to aropo and said they bomb Fatala with jet bombers right. fine, who saw these militants they said they killed, where are proof, let them show us their dead bodies, I wonder who is lying to who with this comment

""Nigeria army should not lie to the public that they killed many militants as they always do, their bombs did not even killed a common housefly, where they not aware that non of their bombs blasts on falata ground. woe to the Yoruba's and army, navy air force men government will be sending to the seen, as the sleeping Lion is waken, we are coming for them no hiding place OPC get ready it will be blood for blood, No going back. share this until all Yoruba's and Ambode sees it""
People like you are sick in the head for supporting criminality because of tribalism. I can still understand people supporting their tribe for othrr reasons. I will never support a Yoruba Criminal just because am Yoruba. If those Ijaw militants happen to kill your immediate family will you be supporting them as you are doing now? Do your own investigation first before yarning dust and refute the claim, residents of those communities be it Yoruba, igbo have said they are ijaws and you still dey argue from the comfort of your village bedroom. Everyone knows ijaws live around the riverine areas of Lagos, those who live honest lifes are fishermen and those into criminality are Oil pipeline vandals its no new thing.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alokendra:

****which oyel? The oyel they explored, appraised, and developed? What exactly did they contribute to drilling of oil and gas? How many ijaws can afford the drilling rig daily rate? How many of you can even afford to carry out exploration activities, shoot seismic? How many of you are perverse to the risks associated with drilling oil and gas when statistics shows that every 1 out of 10 ten wells drilled encounter oil? People have invested funds, resources into exploring for oil and gas. Many have gone into bankruptcy, many have massive debts to Service only for some lazy ogogoro drinkers to come and rant awa oyel. If you scream that again, I'll give you a dirty e-slap that will hard format your brain to it's default setting.
Una go just dey online dey run mouth loads of you here do not even know the colour of oil.I wish this oil dry up like now .
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

see painment o
lllolzzz

Osu Ibo, you are the pained one kid.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
bakynes:

People like you are sick in the head for supporting criminality because of tribalism. I can still understand people supporting their tribe for othrr reasons. I will never support a Yoruba Criminal just because am Yoruba. If those Ijaw militants happen to kill your immediate family will you be supporting them as you are doing now? Do your own investigation first before yarning dust and refute the claim, residents of those communities be it Yoruba, igbo have said they are ijaws and you still dey argue from the comfort of your village bedroom. Everyone knows ijaws live around the riverine areas of Lagos, those who live honest lifes are fishermen and those into criminality are Oil pipeline vandals its no new thing.
Let me ask you one question . Do you have any solid evidence that those criminals engaging in pipeline vandalism are all Ijaws? No you a involved ? This is how people lie on top Devil
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
gare:

I know a lot of us don't have good upbringing and most of us are not even better than this militants, how can you call GEJ a dog, don't you have respect for your seniors? No matter what you don't have the moral justification to call him a dog, is this how your parents brought you up, to go about insulting your elders, irrespective of the circumstances.

Please try and show so manners, because if you want your days on earth to be long you need to honour your parents, and GEJ is old enough to be your father if not better.
Those are one of those people who live under bridge . What else do U xpect
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dbetpick:
One thing you must know,

Your end has only just begun.
If you want to see proof, what stops you from going there and see for yourself ?
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
hope4nigeria:
history reveal Gowon was on his knee beging Ojukwu to embrase peace! Ojukwu was raising wing then, when Gowon became tired of begging! The rest was history that led Ojukwu to flee like a cowards, the impact was synpathetically deleted pple like you. You have no ideal of war aftermath! Present day syria will increase ur fear of quest for war.

I guess u had a very bad teacher of history in school. ..he wud hv told u Gowon broke the Aburi peace accord held in Ghana not Ojukwu. ..... He wud have also taught u that Awololwo after his betrayal begged for a day as a president and was sentenced to 10yrs for treasonable felony..... he wud have told u dat MKO after winning june12 died in prison....
He wud have also told dat wen u fight and lose.. u live to fight another day and this tym stronger..

maybe he never told you that no amount of death is deterrent for freedom....

U think wen u remind us of d the civil war...we shud develop ghost pimples. ...

MIND U, WE HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WAR YET

only cowards like u hear d drum of war and pis in their pants like a menstruating who.re

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Osu Ibo, you are the pained one kid.

ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIE...hhhhaaaahahahahaha.......
B4 u kill ur amala sef over the forever blessed igbos,me is a drifting pure benin niggga...and a niger deltan...and zombie,culturally and traditionally,i tilt and scew towards the yorubas,but amalaewedu,tufia,certainly not the HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED ZOOGERIAN EXTRA ZOMBIES...HHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.....KIKIKIKIKIKiiii...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
Iceberg3:

ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIE...hhhhaaaahahahahaha.......
B4 u kill ur amala sef over the forever blessed igbos,me is a drifting pure benin niggga...and a niger deltan...and zombie,culturally and traditionally,i tilt and scew towards the yorubas,but amalaewedu,tufia,certainly not the HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED ZOOGERIAN EXTRA ZOMBIES...HHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.....KIKIKIKIKIKiiii...
[/s]

Here comes the cocaine smuggling descendant of ojukwu. They are quick to deny there osu tribe when bursted. Stop hiding behind Benin, you are a sad beast flat head and its clearly written at the back of your compressed head. The loyal slave to all tribe, sucks to be from that erosion ravaged land. Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
[s][/s]

Here comes the cocaine smuggling descendant of ojukwu. They are quick to deny there osu tribe when bursted. Stop hiding behind Benin, you are a sad beast flat head and its clearly written at the back of your compressed head. The loyal slave to all tribe, sucks to be from that erosion ravaged land. Spits

lolls real painment...hahahahahahahaha....
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

lolls real painment...hahahahahahahaha....

Buhahahaha. The shameless coward had to retreat, I will smash that your flat head. Loyal slave

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 7lives: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
Boko haram members live among residents in most northern states and have the military dropped bombs in those residential area? Everyone knows the answer.

Anyway, why am I even defending slaves who don't see anything wrong in their masters.undecided

Don't cry more than the bereaved, you can't love me more than me.
Even if the militants are YORUBA people, as long as I AND THEM, did not agree that they should turn my environment into war zone, LET THE MILITARY FLUSH THEM ALL.
ENIKAN KI I JE AWA DE, nobody should fight for me without my consent, whoever do that will have himself or herself to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
afonja.....hahahahahaha......brown roof warrior...lolllls.. .hausa fulani champion anus wiper Buhahahahahahahahaha.....bahahahaha.....
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Buhahahaha. The shameless coward had to retreat, I will smash that your flat head. Loyal slave

afonja brown roof warrior lolss
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

afonja brown roof warrior lolss

Osu erosion ravaged sad beast coward.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

afonja.....hahahahahaha......brown roof warrior...lolllls..
.hausa fulani champion anus wiper Buhahahahahahahahaha.....bahahahaha.....

OSU Ibo is pained. I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
see am,time registered: june 02.. In words: june OTU! Yeeeparipa! haaaaahahahahahahaha...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Osu erosion ravaged sad beast coward.
afonja brown roof...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

see am,time registered: june 02..
In words: june OTU!
Yeeeparipa!
haaaaahahahahahahaha...

The Osu Ibo is blind. Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

OSU Ibo is pained. I love it.
02 lolssss
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pensil: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!
dude I work in that area. most of my students live in the area. last night was action film. but you won't believe it. that info is too large for your hate filled memory space

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

02 lolssss

Osu man is pained. Pele

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

chemical inscription for oxygen: 02 lolllls
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

chemical inscription for oxygen: 02 lolllls
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

chemical inscription for oxygen: 02
lolllls

The osu man is still crying. I laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.