Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise (657 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Please I Want To Start Wholesale Of Phones, Where Can I Buy? Please Help! / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by longlife101: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2016
I want to get a GOOD Memory Card (32GB)... Kindly advice on which is the best to buy, where in Lagos, and possible fair price.
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Go for between San disk transcend Toshiba Samsung or Kingston memory card if you are show any other one by seller don't buy meanwhile check the SD card with SD insight app to know maybe it is original or fake
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by longlife101: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Go for between San disk transcend Toshiba Samsung or Kingston memory card if you are show any other one by seller don't buy meanwhile check the SD card with SD insight app to know maybe it is original or fake
Thank you. -Do you know how much?

And when you said "check the SD card with SD insight app to know maybe it is original or fake", how do you mean?
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
longlife101:
Thank you. -Do you know how much?

And when you said "check the SD card with SD insight app to know maybe it is original or fake", how do you mean?
SD insight is an application to confirm memory card details search on Google about the app and the price of an original 32GB SD card start from N3,000
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by longlife101: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Iamtosignno:
SD insight is an application to confirm memory card details search on Google about the app and the price of an original 32GB SD card start from N3,000
Thank you.
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by donhils: 5:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Iamtosignno:
To use the Insight app means you must have bought the card, removed the seal. What if you discover after all that that it's not original, what do you think would happen?
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
donhils:

To use the Insight app means you must have bought the card, removed the seal. What if you discover after all that that it's not original, what do you think would happen?
To know an original memory card with physical eyes is very simple but you guys won't understand if i say it in text here but one thing for sure to know an genuine one look at the back SD card it would show like fish body and dots in two lines straight down about 12 in number and the front side country of manufacture will be put with serial number hope you would understand sha
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by donhils: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Iamtosignno:
To know an original memory card with physical eyes is very simple but you guys won't understand if i say it in text here but one thing for sure to know an genuine one look at the back SD card it would show like fish body and dots in two lines straight down about 12 in number and the front side country of manufacture will be put with serial number hope you would understand sha
The thing like fish body at the back, is it not the shining label? And as for the country of manufacture in front, I just checked mine and it's there but very tiny.
Re: Memory Card To Buy; Please Advise by Rogbese(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
The best and most reliable cards to buy are either sandisk or samsung.

Remember, Google is your friend. grin

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Just Launched A New Data Plan / Phone Not Charging But Discharging When Plugged / Tecno Droipad 10 Pro II Has Beenleaked With Specs And Exclusive Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.