Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,595 members, 7,895,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video (510 Views)

Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video by akpur1(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Northern Nigeria is just a step away from famine on a scale not seen for decades, according to the UN. Hundreds are already dying every day from hunger in a food crisis caused by seven years of brutal Boko Haram insurgency, and hundreds of thousands of lives now hang in the balance. Phoebe Greenwood reports from Maiduguri in Borno state and finds a humanitarian catastrophe that some in Nigeria don’t want the world to see

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2016/jul/14/nigeria-on-the-brink-of-famine-children-are-dying-from-starvation-video
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video by adehsenior(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
In Lai Muhammad voice :Buhari is ontop of the situation
In Audu Ogbe's voice :We'll provide 2 million bags of grains by 2018
In Adesina's voice :This is the work of wailing wailers.
APC is this the change naija voted for? Fulanis killings farmers who are supposed to farm and Buhari is busy defending their actions by his body odor. Posterity will soon judge our leaders.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video by akpur1(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Lalasticala I don't need to snap a picture of a snake for this to go front page
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of Famine: 'children Are Dying From Starvation' – Video by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
i stop attending one ministry like that when the pastor said we should pray and fast for 21 days for nigeria that one day we will get 2 the level of america i told myself i can't because this is not about prayers when their is a dullard stirring the affair of millions of people without a single clue on what to do

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi / Reformed N/delta Avengers Emerge, Ready To Fink Accomplices / PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan In Zambia With 56 Other AU Elections Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.