Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets (23928 Views)

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by YourMajesty(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lmao, dem say make sickness stand up, kraw-kraw dey smart.

Arsenal nor be club abeg. Barca for life.

*runs outta thread*
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Ikigia: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Because you a fan/supporter of a Club, doesn't necessarily mean you should be OFFENSIVE when expressing your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Iceberg3: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok,iyaff born again,i will nolonger call those amala ppl SOPHISTICATED FULANI YANSH LICKING EXTRA ZOMBIES anymore...someone say amen.

But arsenal,tamper justice with mercy nah..
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Feranmicharles(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
ban a fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by valiantheartprod(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
that guy must be a person from Africa. they just say anything, anytime, anywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by ALAYORMII: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
joey150:
You may want to be careful about what you say/write about your club on social media, at least Arsenal.

The club has officially sent a letter to twitter user @princekp87 over his tweets about the club and their dealings.

This didn't go to well with The Arsenal hierarchy . and they have gone on to ban him indefinitely for his "offensive" tweets about the club.

Whatever happened to having a different opinion?? Below is a screenshot of the letter received by the unlucky fan.

Below is a copy of the "ban" letter sent to the fan.
And also the fan's reply.

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/07/arsenal-fan-banned-by-arsenal-because.html?m=1

The guy must have done something wrong for kick it out to report him to Arsenal FC
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Flashh: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
realestniggah:
frustration want to kill my guy..if only they provide him a cup they would avoid this trouble
This picture though. Lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by OptimusJnr(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
So what exactly did the guy say? You didn't add that so we might understand why they took that decision....
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by haildeji: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
It is a racist post that's why. You can see that "kick it off" was the one that reported it to Arsenal.. They are an NGO that fights against rasicim
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by counsellorwiser(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaRochelle:
When I read the post, I was thinking "What if Nairaland begins this form of banning?". When you're banned, and you don't have the opportunity to get a new account until the ban expires, you'd think twice before posting rubbish.

Nice suggestion. We would look into it. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Vonwolf(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thats the only thing they know how to do but dont want to win trophies.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by maxwell767(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaRochelle:
When I read the post, I was thinking "What if Nairaland begins this form of banning?". When you're banned, and you don't have the opportunity to get a new account until the ban expires, you'd think twice before posting rubbish.
bad belle...
Ur plan will not work cheesy
U want make Seun lose customers abi

Meanwhile if that ban should commence
It will start from u... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by hariorh: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its fake...

The guy is seeking for followers joor... grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by slavemerchant: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
why don't i believe this shit crap....? If they're sending people this sort of mail... do you now how many times me and fellow arsenal fans have called Arsene Wenger an 'OLORIBURUKU...' or 'Arsene wenger... Koni Da fu n yin...'

and we haven't received shit... or shay I no dey twitter...? it'll be millions of fans receiving this daily...

Myself inclusive...

And those that issued that letter understand your native language abi

Oya go and sit on a hot plate
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Surfboard(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
why don't i believe this shit crap....? If they're sending people this sort of mail... do you now how many times me and fellow arsenal fans have called Arsene Wenger an 'OLORIBURUKU...' or 'Arsene wenger... Koni Da fu n yin...'

and we haven't received shit... or shay I no dey twitter...? it'll be millions of fans receiving this daily...

Myself inclusive...

They didn't ban him from doing twitter. They banned him from going to the stadium and being a member of the club.

I don't believe the story though, anyone could write and type a letter and make it look like it was from Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one! Real gunners are intelligent and ethical in our bahavious. #UPGUNNERS!
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by macaranta(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
So where is the offensive tweet?
Visit my signature kindly.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by PrettySpicey(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na so. We no dey like haters... even more fans wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
How e no go insult when wenger don frustrate arsenal fans.

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Earth2Metahuman: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
keryj:
I think the club is ryt. No one derives pleasure from a bad image.

I think the guy wunt even be stupid enuf to still want to be part of those places they v ban him from going.
I thought there is freedom of speech as long as he is hurting nobody?

Mehnn.. I wonder what people are gonna say if buhari ban the likes of faoshe otr those who say poo about him. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by keryj(f): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I thought there is freedom of speech as long as he is hurting nobody?

Mehnn.. I wonder what people are gonna say if buhari ban the likes of faoshe otr those who say poo about him. grin

Yes there is freedom of speech but not one which intends to spoil another persons image.
Bbut if one feels there is freedom of speech and u can say anything to anyone u shld also expect and accept what ever u get from the person. And in this case, whatever he said to club v hurt them that's y they v decided to take action.

Am sure if anyone says anything against Buhari with no prove he will also react to it just as his wife have done. Don't forget that lots of pple equally said much worse againt Jornathan during his tenure. So what's ur point now on Buharis issue
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by dadaijboy: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lols
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Earth2Metahuman: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
keryj:

Yes there is freedom of speech but not one which intends to spoil another persons image.
Bbut if one feels there is freedom of speech and u can say anything to anyone u shld also expect and accept what ever u get from the person. And in this case, whatever he said to club v hurt them that's y they v decided to take action.

Am sure if anyone says anything against Buhari with no prove he will also react to it just as his wife have done. Don't forget that lots of pple equally said much worse againt Jornathan during his tenure. So what's ur point now on Buharis issue
I don't have issue with anyone saying whatever..
But those that think freedom of speech is absolute.

If buhari or Jonathan reacts, they start calling him tyrants and all sort of names like the case of nmadi KANU and fg. Get it now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by muymacho: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
The guy tweeted some racist comments, that is why he was banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) / Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.