Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family (37594 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by meltiplexer: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Let just join hands together and pray to God to save and heal hers. Naijabet man say so
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by dadaijboy: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Yinkame123(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
May almighty God not afflict us with ailment both curable and incurable. And for those that had such an ailment may his mercies and healing locate the pint of there ailment. Why i commend Toyin Aimakhu for accepting the responsibilities to assist mayowa in soliciting for spirited Nigerian to raise the funds required for Mayowa treatment i also commend those that decided to tale from there hard earn money at this period of harsh economy. It only takes someone with a large heart to do what Toyin did as well as the contributor. Looking at it from a different perspective, Toyin already new Mayowa condition before accepting the responsibilities to solicit funds for her and in my opinion it would have based on a sound conviction of Mayowa conditions.For toyin to have come out again to claimed it was a scam leave a lot for one to desire. My question to toyin is 1. Was the lady not sick as claimed by the family? Did the family abandoned her at the hospital and runaway with the donated funds? Was the money missing in mayowas' account? If the answer to this questions are no then Toyin cannot claim it was a scam. But the GREATEST DEVIL in this whole sage is the good for nothing called LINDA IKEJI for using her blog to break a news without verifying the authenticity of the news[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

agarawu23:
[b] ***** Toyin called for help on behalf of mayowa and so?
***** Toyin used her celebrity status to call people at the top to support the lady, was she dumb when she took that move ?

***** if the case wasn't confirmed by her and some people, will people move an inch to drop any kobo for mayowa?

***** I read the whole story from beginning and I am sure toyin is trying to take advantage of the family due to the amount they made in just few days but the family declined according to two different stories I read. (Who knows if the family are saying the truth)

**** This is Nigeria where we have so many greedy people including ppl that can use their children for money ritual. So I am not surprised if the accusation are true.

**** Toyin was fast to use the same celebrity status to contact our lonely single linda to post the crap since she hasnt born before and she doesnt know how painful it is losing a child.

Who are the silly doctors in LUTH that said mayowa will die soon? FG should sack those quacks and employ our jobless graduates ASAP.

Few days ago, we read a story of a young man that has his heart in his bag and he has been surviving with it. If it was Nigeria, the same quacks will tell him he can't survive and he will die soon. Nonsense!!!

Only quacks that we have in Nigeria will give a patient a false hope cos that's where their own knowledge ends while "where their own end is where another person knowledge starts from".

The family should forget all the posted craps and fly the lady abroad. [/b]
What will it cost the witch to travel from her hell she called home to verify the veracity at LUTH and probably at Mayowas' family house. IT is obvious Linda Ikeji only want to make money from breaking news but do not want to spend money in gathering the fact of the news. No one sells sand and receive money in lingua franca, the payment is usually stone.

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by agarawu23(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Yinkame123:
May almighty God not afflict us with ailment both curable and incurable. And for those that had such an ailment may his mercies and healing locate the pint of there ailment. Why i commend Toyin Aimakhu for accepting the responsibilities to assist mayowa in soliciting for spirited Nigerian to raise the funds required for Mayowa treatment i also commend those that decided to tale from there hard earn money at this period of harsh economy. It only takes someone with a large heart to do what Toyin did as well as the contributor. Looking at it from a different perspective, Toyin already new Mayowa condition before accepting the responsibilities to solicit funds for her and in my opinion it would have based on a sound conviction of Mayowa conditions.For toyin to have come out again to claimed it was a scam leave a lot for one to desire. My question to toyin is 1. Was the lady not sick as claimed by the family? Did the family abandoned her at the hospital and runaway with the donated funds? Was the money missing in mayowas' account? If the answer to this questions are no then Toyin cannot claim it was a scam. . But the GREATEST DEVIL in this whole sage is the good for nothing called LINDA IKEJI for using her blog to break a news without verifying the authenticity of the news[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

What will it cost the witch to travel from her hell she called home to verify the veracity at LUTH and probably at Mayowas' family house. IT is obvious Linda Ikeji only want to make money from breaking news but do not want to spend money in gathering the fact of the news. No one sells sand and receive money in lingua franca, the payment is usually stone.
good questions @ bolded.

lets cool down and watch the outcome.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by uracocksucker: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

She isn't the first to call for help and she won't be the last, why do a favour and sit on it?

Scam or no scam, she did her own for God. She wants to take advantage of the whole thing cos of the surprising money that came in within few days

ITS ALL ACCUSATIONS AND COUNTER ACCUSATIONS.
YOU LOT HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT TRULY TRANSPIRED AND WILL NEVER KNOW
REACHING CONCLUSIONS ON HEARSAY LIKE PPL ARE GENERALLY HONEST.....THEY ARE ALL LYING
#ENDOFF
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Saheed9: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
***** Toyin used her celebrity status to call people at the top to support the lady, was she dumb when she took that move ?

***** if the case wasn't confirmed by her and some people, will people move an inch to drop any kobo for mayowa?

***** I read the whole story from beginning and I am sure toyin is trying to take advantage of the family due to the amount they made in just few days but the family declined according to two different stories I read. (Who knows if the family are saying the truth)

**** This is Nigeria where we have so many greedy people including ppl that can use their children for money ritual. So I am not surprised if the accusation are true.

**** Toyin was fast to use the same celebrity status to contact our lonely single linda to post the crap since she hasnt born before and she doesnt know how painful it is losing a child.

Who are the silly doctors in LUTH that said mayowa will die soon? FG should sack those quacks and employ our jobless graduates ASAP.

Few days ago, we read a story of a young man that has his heart in his bag and he has been surviving with it. If it was Nigeria, the same quacks will tell him he can't survive and he will die soon. Nonsense!!!

Only quacks that we have in Nigeria will give a patient a false hope cos that's where their own knowledge ends while "where their own end is where another person knowledge starts from".

you'll do yourself a lot of good by reading about stage 4 ovarian cancer. though I'm not against them seeking help for their beloved, I'd av done same if I'm in their shoes but at the same time I won't label the doctors quacks cuz they talked based on facts
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Jacko1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Biggest 9ja scam

The family is just making matters worse

Calling out ppl.... Ppl dat rili needed help wil say I leave it to God

Dey wanna carry money waka

Will toyin aimakhu use esteemed office of governor wife and play
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
sad Some people can be funny. What if she wanted to fly with the sick abroad
What if she wants the money to go through her Foundation account
Why don't you let her and let judge her cool
After all she used her popularity to get that money which the family might not generate in hundred years sad
I don't know what is wrong with these people sad why can't you see the good side to things first
How much is worth all these embarrassment now SMH They are ingrates and greedy people.
agarawu23:

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
sad Some people can be funny. What if she wanted to fly with the sick abroad
What if she wants the money to go through her Foundation account
Why don't you let her and let judge her cool
After all she used her popularity to get that money which the family might not generate in hundred years sad
I don't know what is wrong with these people sad why can't you see the good side to things first
How much is worth all these embarrassment now SMH They are ingrates and greedy people.
agarawu23:

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by sweetgala(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:

My good friend heart attack and cancer a too very different things. A fuends mum diagnosed with terminal kidney failure was given 3 months to live, she passed away 2 months ago after 13years , by your standards those UK doctors are quacks.

In same vein my aunt helped a lady who had cancer move to Ireland but the last passed on shorty after about 1 year even with intensive care.

Sickness is very terrible and only God knows the plans he has for us
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Brightgem(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
I just know something is wrong with Toyin Aimakhu, all the show initially... now see am. see all the story, abeg shey they have got the money pls fly the lady, If anyone has gone through serious illness, u knw u dnt do monkey business with illness, abeg let Toyin Aimakhu park well. she is just famous for stupidity.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by UIA04(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:

You were making sense until you made that point that because toyin or Linda don't have kids they don't know what it's like to loose one. What of people who sell there kids for meagre amounts, what of those who throw their children into canals,does it really take not having a child to know the pain mayowa is going through does Linda and toyin not have siblings. You are very wicked for that comment you said and it's people like you who lead single women into desperation with words like this. Yes Linda acted to quick and stupid for posting the scam alert quickly but haba don't let your hatred for someone blind you to the persons good intentions she obviously acted like a blogger (posting news without strong evidence) that like a true journalist.

My own is that if the family was saying the truth from the beginning why did they keep Changing the hospital venue from Atlanta, to dubai and someone who was meant to travel today didn't have a visa as at yesterday (why didn't they apply for it since)

The only thing I ask from God is that if anything should happen to mayowa without the whole of that money (that's if spending everything will guarantee complete success) being used to save her life because one family member diverted some of the money for selfish reasons may they cough that money in blood and it shall not be well with whoever plans to divert funds (celebrity or family member)
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by graciousme(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Concerned about the introduction of genetically modified crops in Nigeria. Kindly participate in the following survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Survey takes few minutes.

Thank you.

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by forbisi: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Contact17:
I am disgusted by how people are suddenly trying to drag Toyin into the mud. She might have overreacted to the news that #savemayowa was a scam but people blaming her and cursing her is simply appalling and disgusting. Truth is if Toyin didn't care she wouldn't have cried out for help. She has EVERY RIGHT to want to fly with Mayowa. She used her platform to help and people were asking for update. I don't understand how people fail to see that she truly cares.
I am also extremely disappointed in the Nigerian healthcare system. They had to let the cancer get to this stage before realizing it wasn't an ulcer? Yet the youths will still be fighting over politicians and tribes!
am sure this is Toyin or someone close to her. ur post is so unintelligent. can u listen to urself?? Toyin has every right to want to fly with her? as what? her nurse or caregiver? so because she used her platform that means she has every right to want to travel with her? no ma. Toyin doesn't owe anyone any updates. people looking for updates should check with d lady's family or the media. her wanting to travel with them is just for publicity purposes, so people will think she's kind. render help from ur heart and let God reward u, and stop seeking praises of men. yes she helped raise money, that was kind of her, she has done her part, now let her hands off and be remembered for her good work. if she cares so much, let her use her own money to travel with them.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by shortgun(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
flokii:

Really?

At least feel pity for d sick lady na.. There are some things you dnt joke with. #cheers
really? have u been to d thread where a trader was killed in KANO state by SARS?
or the one where a man was executed for alleged drug trafficking?

if you've seen these threads you will understand that I need to be brutal, without any pity.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Kompressor: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Contact17:
I am disgusted by how people are suddenly trying to drag Toyin into the mud. She might have overreacted to the news that #savemayowa was a scam but people blaming her and cursing her is simply appalling and disgusting. Truth is if Toyin didn't care she wouldn't have cried out for help. She has EVERY RIGHT to want to fly with Mayowa. She used her platform to help and people were asking for update. I don't understand how people fail to see that she truly cares.
I am also extremely disappointed in the Nigerian healthcare system. They had to let the cancer get to this stage before realizing it wasn't an ulcer? Yet the youths will still be fighting over politicians and tribes!

I actually wish more people will see the sense in your post

Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73