Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. (1006 Views)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Allah provided a cover in the Qur’an for sex-on- demand. It is called “Temporary Marriage” or “Nikah Mut’a,” where a fixed-time arrangement and payment are both agreed upon in advance between the man and the woman. The “marriage” automatically dissolves once the duration expires. It is nothing but a form of PROSTITUTION legalized by Allah in the Qur’an.

Fixed-Term Marriage, Temporary Marriage or Pleasure Marriage are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a contract between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man after they both agree to the terms of the dower and the period of time:
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a
dower and for the known period of time”
where this period is stated exactly. The man’s
answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in
the form of money or something else. According
to the terms of the contract, the woman
becomes the wife of the man, and the man
becomes her husband till the end of the period
specified in the contract. Mut’a can be
contracted for a night or a few days, months or
years or even for a few hours.

MUT’A – AMONG THE GOOD THINGS OF
ALLAH
Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe! Forbid not
the good things which Allah hath made
lawful for you , and transgress not, Lo!
Allah loveth not transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number
13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We used to
participate in the holy battles led by Allah’s
Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with
us. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves
castrated?” He forbade us that and then
ALLOWED US TO MARRY WOMEN WITH A
TEMPORY CONTRACT (2) and recited to
us: ‘O you who believe! Make not
unlawful the good things which Allah
has made lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

The above Hadiths show that Allah revealed a
Qur’anic verse authorizing the practice of Mut’a.
In Sahih Muslim’s narration, we are told that
Muhammad permitted his followers to
“contract temporary marriage for a
stipulated period giving her a garment” in
return for the enjoyment of sex they receive
from her . Alternatively, as the following Hadith shows, even “a handful of grain” is sufficient for the exchange. Muhammad clearly allowed his men to use temporary marriage as a sanctioned form of prostitution. Is their anything holy about muhammed at all ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
As a matter of fact, in kaduna, when you see the written on a hausa muslim gate title " ba'a shiga sa da izine" it is a house of prostitution, I'd called it islamic prostitution because they use the verse the op quote to get married only for a night and the next money, the marriage is dissolve. I know this, I was born into islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by annunaki2(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
I know some NL muslims that are a product of such unions. grin
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
malvisguy212:
Allah provided a cover in the Qur’an for sex-on- demand. It is called “Temporary Marriage” or “Nikah Mut’a,” where a fixed-time arrangement and payment are both agreed upon in advance between the man and the woman. The “marriage” automatically dissolves once the duration expires. It is nothing but a form of PROSTITUTION legalized by Allah in the Qur’an.

Fixed-Term Marriage, Temporary Marriage or Pleasure Marriage are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a contract between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man after they both agree to the terms of the dower and the period of time:
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a
dower and for the known period of time”
where this period is stated exactly. The man’s
answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in
the form of money or something else. According
to the terms of the contract, the woman
becomes the wife of the man, and the man
becomes her husband till the end of the period
specified in the contract. Mut’a can be
contracted for a night or a few days, months or
years or even for a few hours.

MUT’A – AMONG THE GOOD THINGS OF
ALLAH
Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe! Forbid not
the good things which Allah hath made
lawful for you , and transgress not, Lo!
Allah loveth not transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number
13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We used to
participate in the holy battles led by Allah’s
Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with
us. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves
castrated?” He forbade us that and then
ALLOWED US TO MARRY WOMEN WITH A
TEMPORY CONTRACT (2) and recited to
us: ‘O you who believe! Make not
unlawful the good things which Allah
has made lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

The above Hadiths show that Allah revealed a
Qur’anic verse authorizing the practice of Mut’a.
In Sahih Muslim’s narration, we are told that
Muhammad permitted his followers to
“contract temporary marriage for a
stipulated period giving her a garment” in
return for the enjoyment of sex they receive
from her . Alternatively, as the following Hadith shows, even “a handful of grain” is sufficient for the exchange. Muhammad clearly allowed his men to use temporary marriage as a sanctioned form of prostitution. Is their anything holy about muhammed at all ?
Can we have someone to shed more light here?
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Scholar8200:
Can we have someone to shed more light here?
I am waiting for insult from the muslims...that's what they love doing instead of addressing the op.
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
malvisguy212:
As a matter of fact, in kaduna, when you see the written on a hausa muslim gate title " ba'a shiga sa da izine" it is a house of prostitution, I'd called it islamic prostitution because they use the verse the op quote to get married only for a night and the next money, the marriage is dissolve. I know this, I was born into islam.

Muslims have a very high rate of divorce, half of my muslims friends are from broken homes. . Nitak mutah (legal islamic prostitution) is practiced in various forms by muslims most especially shias.. what do u expect from a religion founded by a pedophile sex addict..
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Muslims have a very high rate of divorce, half of my muslims friends are from broken homes. . Nitak mutah (legal islamic prostitution) is practiced in various forms by muslims most especially shias.. what do u expect from a religion founded by a pedophile sex addict..
correct.
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
correct.
Re: MUT’A A Form Of Prostitution In The Quran. by malvisguy212: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
malvisguy212:

(1) (Reply)

Why Is God's Plan Never Ever Fulfilled? / Understanding The Difference B/w Atheism, Religion And The Divine Truth Of Love / Christians Prayers Compare To Muslim Prayers: Are They To Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.