Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute (74383 Views)

Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Rapture4real(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Maxineng post=47991670]Nigerian Actresses are bad role models to female kids in this country.[/quo

1,000,000,000likes.many of them become rich and famous by committing abomination. They help Satan promote his vices. Dissuade your kids from emulating and control what they watch
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by ibroh22(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tell her to contact me,,,my Gf can't withstand my 2 rounds of sex and I always want more
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please visit a pastor for deliverance
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
she can only act in yellow-bar movies... undecided

1 Like

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by opius: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
Nigerian Actresses are bad role models to female kids in this country.

Not ALL of them
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by buckyfof(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
she no even fine set....be like one of those desperate wanna be actress
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by buckyfof(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
she no even fine sef....be like one of those desperate wanna be actress
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by passionate88: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yoruba!
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by truth12(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:
I know most of you would ignore this comment but sometimes when I'm home and alone I put ice cubes in my mouth, blow the cold air on things and pretend I'm a refrigerator. sad

lol....... wierdo
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by FILEBE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wetin concern me?

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by BIDOO(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
krissconnect:
Afonjas and sex is like apc and fake promises angry
shun tribalism and embrace one nigeria dude.....
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by bolex04(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't even know her...
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
With those pix I saw, I can bet my life u had sex this morning
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by jayney404: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hehehehehehehe. Your craze no get LCM
LastMumu:
I know most of you would ignore this comment but sometimes when I'm home and alone I put ice cubes in my mouth, blow the cold air on things and pretend I'm a refrigerator. sad
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by chidextec: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Our so called yeyebrities have thrown every bit of their sense of decorum to the gutters...It can only get better. . May God help us.
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by holluphemydavid(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Her cleavages though
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Kayjoepops: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
U cn say dat again...
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by fish23(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
wat a pity.
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Someone should take this lady to RCCG convention. Abi dem don finish?

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by onyiiella(f): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Not a familiar face. I don't know her
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by ibarapa(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pls let's talk 07039383070
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by lailo: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Then u need to visit Pastor Adeboye
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Philinho(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have already banned my family family from watching Nigerian movies.. Thank God
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
mtcheww attention seekers everywhere
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by obomobo: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where she dey when pastor Adeboye dey call out people wey don turn sex to food for deliverance. Make dem tie her go give pastor Adeboye b4 she bcoms nymphomaniac
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Toosure70: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
I dey here, Contact me jare
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:

Yes

God will help them
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by ohil: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) need to conduct deliverance for you. He said that person who demand for everyday should come for deliverance. PERIOD/////
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Sakurah: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
for saying her mind
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
This statement always common among our Nigeria women: "is long I had s**". Even if she did it 2 hours ago.
****babes and lies*** 5&6
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Votukpa(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Bitch be a bundle of contradictions.
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by dematino(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2016
You just nailed it

VocalWalls:
Lost soul...

After I hung out with a couple of celebrities for a while, I realized some of the reasons why they trash-talk...

Oversize sense of ego

Undersize sense of respect

Wealthy enough that they(or their people) can pay for any damages

Fondness for drugs and alcohol and an inability to handle either well

Lack of talent in their field requiring them to act the part of a celebrity, in hopes that it makes them one

Desperation to get publicity by any means necessary

So at this point, I'm not surprised.

There are no demons in your bedroom,
See Why Your Bedroom Is Dark And How To Fix It

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.