Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears (9531 Views)

Government Begins Payment Of University Lecturers' Salary Arrears / UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour / UNIZIK Theater Arts Finalists Shuts Down Campus In Primary School Uniforms(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by pamcode(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
It like this Federal unis are exchanging the baton of strike.
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by chisombenedicta(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
cassyrooy:
Hi dear, remember a year ago when you were offered admission into OAU? You kinda thought things will sail smoothly...

yet to resume abi?
everyone knows OAU nd her consistent strike
Yeah resumed already
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by lexydo007(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na una time nw
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by Shammak(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
cassyrooy:
sad

F**king tayad abeg, these institutions just wan frustrate pesin.

Zik vs Hall Mgt saga still hangs on the balance.

Light and water just carry im own pack one side.

shey na UI, we go finish from there. 1/8 gone.
7 semesters left.. O kare
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by cassyrooy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
olatunji21:

Una no dy ever dy satisfy... Afta 18hours daily, u aren't still OK...
Zik issue is in-house and would be treated as such..
Abeg no dy gv this OAU pple things to tok abt, i dy GSP now and pple don write exam this morning some even get afta Jumat including "Ur Lady"...

LOL!

I know, (Zik matter).

Just Union activities stretching ones' time in these institutions.

"Ur Lady"
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by cassyrooy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
chisombenedicta:
everyone knows OAU nd her consistent strike
Yeah resumed already
It is well...
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by cassyrooy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Shammak:

7 semesters left.. O kare
Fate of a Nigerian student...
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by Toluwani111: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:
Make I go buy Kerosene first..

Nairaland official comedian
hello, you don do the skits ?
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by Toluwani111: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by babyfaceafrica: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
olatunji21:

Una no dy ever dy satisfy... Afta 18hours daily, u aren't still OK...
Zik issue is in-house and would be treated as such..
Abeg no dy gv this OAU pple things to tok abt, i dy GSP now and pple don write exam this morning some even get afta Jumat including "Ur Lady"...
abeg which school get 18 hours per daylight?
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by Shammak(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
cassyrooy:
Fate of a Nigerian student...
You go survive
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by happney65: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
MAYOWAAK:
After all the LIKES and Comments,

A broke person will still go back to his miserable Life.

An hungry man will still remain hungry.

A poor man thinking about how to settle the school fees of his children will still go back to his thoughts.

A woman in a loveless marriage will still wake up to see the face of his emotionless husband

Social media is a leveller. It is the platform that gives us transient relevance just to forget our undying misery.

It is the only cheap avenue we have to vent out our anger on our oppressors even when they will never stop oppressing us.

At times, when you make a fantastic update, and got all the likes, and Comments, you will still put a call to that one offline friend that will help you with your house rent.

That will help you fix your financial and emotional problems.

That is why it is important for us to concentrate on things that matter.

Things that directly affect our well-being.

If you are getting all your life problems settled on social media, then I advise you to be more active.

After all said and done, the bill will not settle itself.

Why did you copy Oyeyinka Elijah's Post?You should be sued for Plagarism..Odeeeeee..eeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by Tessyy1701: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
shebi dem sign say dem no go strike naw..make dem dey suffer dey go

U are right but if its all d staff it would have been better but its only NASU,,,,NAT,ASUU are getting all their entitlement
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by dadaijboy: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by chrisdalizzy: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
RobinHez:
If u gain admission into OAU or UI, add +2 years to the number of years u see on ur admission letter. That should cover up for strike periods.
RobinHez:
If u gain admission into OAU or UI, add +2 years to the number of years u see on ur admission letter. That should cover up for strike periods.
RobinHez:

I can see dat u be mumu 2 year ko 10 ni
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by RobinHez(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
chrisdalizzy:
[color=#000099][/color]

I can see dat u be mumu 2 year ko 10 ni
U fit add 10, if na 10 u want.... tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by dtrend(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears by funnynation(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Toluwani111:

hello, you don do the skits ?
yes ooo. I get like two now but i no sabi how to upload am for nairaland.. Check my facebook.. Funnynation comedian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Government Is Right In Licensing New Private Universities (Opinion) / Can I Use Pass Grade To Apply For Direct Entry / NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.