Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,524 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Found This Interesting(11 Steps Lawmakers Take To Pad The Nigerian Budget) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Found This Interesting(11 Steps Lawmakers Take To Pad The Nigerian Budget) (337 Views)

Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist / Check Out This Interesting HIV Campaign Against Cross-generational Sex (sugar Da / See What I Found Near Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found This Interesting(11 Steps Lawmakers Take To Pad The Nigerian Budget) by TOSINBROWN: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Here are 11 steps to get rich quickly through the budget:

STEP 1. Get elected into the National Assembly –you can go
to Senate or House of Representatives. It doesn’t really
matter.

STEP 2. Be a good friend of the Speaker or Senate President,
and the respective chairpersons of appropriation
committees. That is the legislative committee that vets the
budget.

STEP 3. Think up some flimsy projects – say, boreholes to
provide water for your poor constituents. It is called
constituency project..........
click to see .....http://tosynbrown..com.ng/2016/07/i-find-this-interesting-am-sure-you.html

(1) (Reply)

"God Is" (5) / Any Lady Out Der Who Loves Film Production / A Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.