Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,842 members, 7,927,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:09 PM

Unn Cut-off Released! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Cut-off Released! (4698 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / 2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
The school have released the cut-off for 2009/2010 admission. The school cut-off is 45- Add the UME and PUME score and divide by 8. The product is your score and if its up to 45, then there is a chance for u, below it, SORRY.

I just got this info NOW.
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Is this official?
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2009
Brother, its strength from the office. Act on it while we wait for the departmental cut-off
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by yugoboy: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
thanks but r u sure? cos the info is not on their website.
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2009
if am not sure i wont b posting this
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
Friend did u key in www.cediland.com, direct your comparison/criticism to were they are needed. We in Nigeria and Nigerians are doing the best we can to change the negative aspects of our society. Is either u are in or out- which i dont think is hard to figure out.

PLEASE GO TO GHANA and with all their cut-offs we would still be BETTER and the PREFERRED!
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by obams(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
pls is there a possibility of any departments cut off going above 60 cos after the caculation i had 61.4 and i put in for law are my chances high and pls when will the sale of shopping forms commence
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
Its possible, I think you have to download the result of candidates in ur department and try calculating the scores of the people that performed very well. with that u can know what might b the likely cut-off. This should get ur mind to rest, while we await departmental cut-offs
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
pls wat about D-E candidates,i want 2 knw if ours too is out and how 2 check d result ASAP.i would b grateful if anybody assists me,thanks
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
Nothing has been said about DE. Just stay close to the university`s website and our sch forum
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Parkac(m): 3:52am On Sep 24, 2009
Going 4rm ur stat. @orbert, it means dat dose dat scored 200 in UME nd 160 in PUME ar al likely 2 gt admissions, 4rm d performance dis yr,i think dat is a tall order because many ppl smash d exam well well,
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Orobert: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
yea but its not that simple. Making the required 45 means that one can be admitted when the advert window is open. I have not seen any departmental cut off that low for now.

NB- we saw what looked like a cut off today(Nobody is sure)
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
Please when will the official UNN admission list be posted? Also what is d cut off mark 4 pharmacy
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by gentleemmy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Please when will the official UNN admission list be posted? Also what is d cut off mark 4 pharmacy

Though it tarries wait for it because it will not be longer than you have waited
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by obams(f): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2009
pls pple say the admission list is out but i dont tink so cos anytime i check it says unauthourized or sorry ur name is not on the primary list or is there a possibility of u getting above ur cut off nd u not being admitted am really dead anxious.
pls anybody that has checked the admission status and it went thru pls holla me.
uzoeve@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by rebelious: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
this mumu school don start again.OMG From what i've read here its like the eggheads of unn are very confused.Check this out, last year i wrote the pume,i had 215 nd in jamb 250 i put in eco as my course.My name was no where near the 1st,2nd or supp lists.I was even duped of 20k by a hungry student.Now this year that a lot of people passed is the year that they have 45 as there cut off?Thats crap.Anyway i still pray 4 the candidates &advice them nt 2 give out money 2 anyperson 4 runs.Admission is on merit.
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by alayim: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
please do u have any idea why uniport would release a pume result and change it after 2days?
i had 50.376 at the first flash of the result,but now they left only my pots ume score which is just 34%
Re: Unn Cut-off Released! by gentleemmy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
rebelious:

this mumu school don start again.OMG From what i've read here its like the eggheads of unn are very confused.Check this out, last year i wrote the pume,i had 215 nd in jamb 250 i put in eco as my course.My name was no where near the 1st,2nd or supp lists.I was even duped of 20k by a hungry student.Now this year that a lot of people passed is the year that they have 45 as there cut off?Thats crap.Anyway i still pray 4 the candidates &advice them nt 2 give out money 2 anyperson 4 runs.Admission is on merit.

Haba Oga rebeliuos. Na the Great Den and its intellectuals you dey yab like this? You no try at all. The fact that you tried last year and couldn't make it in should not degenerate into such magnitude of hatred. Anyway thank you for the advice to prospectives not to give anyone money.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My 3 Year Old Cannot Identify Letters And Numbers / FUTO Student Advertises Himself On Peak Milk Product (see Photo / Amidst COVID-19, Private Schools Reopen In Lagos; Students Dress In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.