Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

FAAN Averts Fire At Lagos Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Averts Fire At Lagos Airport (412 Views)

78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) / See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAAN Averts Fire At Lagos Airport by woleaviation: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
A quick response by men of the Airport Fire and Rescue Services Department has averted a fire incident at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

The incident, which occurred at the E-Wing on Thursday, at about 1100pm did not affect flight operations.

Spokesman for FAAN, Yakubu Dati said preliminary investigation indicates that the fire emanated from the electrical control panel.

Our engineers who have restored power at affected areas are working round the clock to restore normalcy.

Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard nay-sayers who may want to exploit the situation to create unnecessary panic.

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria wishes to apologize to all travellers and airport users for inconveniences caused while assuring them of their safety and security.

http://www.woleshadare.net/faan-averts-fire-lagos-airport/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent Asap!!! / Nigerian Arik Airline Shuts Down Operations As It Fuel Suppliers And Insurers Wi / Please House Gurus,i Need Help On My Application Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.