Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed! (529 Views)

Hausa Boy Caught In The Act Robbing People With A Fake Gun (video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / Yung6ix: When My Dad Was Leaving He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed! by AmicableEd: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi Kemi....please see a brief story on my Dad's scam experience, this happened yesterday Thursday, 28th July. I have also attached images of my conversation with the fraudster. Please help publicize through your blog.

My Daddy, (A pensioner in his 60s) got scammed yesterday by a man claiming to be Daddy Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. I have observed that a lot of these fraudsters are on social media under the guise of prominent individuals like Pa Adeboye.

After my Dad made the payment of his widow's mite, he called to inform me and I felt terrible, so then I searched the name Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and found out the 'plenty many' accounts that exist on Facebook, I couldn’t recognize the real one myself, so I started adding up all the supposed 'Enoch Adejares', lo and behold, one of them responded and the attached conversation 1, 2, 3, ensued.

Please Nigerians, let's be a lot more careful in our association with people, and our quest for miracles or prayers especially on social media, as most of these accounts are FAKE. Remember, we are 'small gods'. God can answer our prayers if we cry out to him with our own little voice.

My advice to all prominent individuals/Nigerians is also that they get their social media accounts verified, for many of us who might not know what this means, it is a little tick beside a prominent individual's profile on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter e..t.c) that validates the authenticity of a particular account.

Once this individual's account has this tick, all other accounts are considered FAKE. Nigerians Beware!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/07/robbing-people-under-guise-of-prominent.html

cc Ishilove, Lalasticalala

Re: Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Old school format, Man must chop, maga don fall

May the scammer give birth to a child born with a tumor in his face. Amen!
Re: Robbing People Under The Guise Of Prominent Pastors - My Dad Was Scammed! by Bleepyou: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Old school format, Man must chop, maga don fall

May the scammer give birth to a child born with a tumor in his face. Amen!

Amin jesu

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Teaching Hospital{luth} Releases True Fact About #savemayowa / Ray J Is Reportedly Under Secret Service Investigation For Trying To DM Malia Ob / Dad Reveals Embarrassing Story About His Daugther To Her Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.