Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,938 members, 7,919,046 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. (2412 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Not every prince is charming.
Sometimes your prince can be such an a**hole, you end up breaking up with him. A popular saying:

“You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.”

This holds true for many Nigerian girls. We have to go through several Yoruba demons before we find our Nigerian angel. It is utterly exhausting. These are the things every Nigerian girl does after a breakup (a breakup ritual really):

1.  Deleting galore
The first thing to succumb to the deleting galore is the phone number. Then we remove all the pictures and then delete them off social media. I call this move “deleting them from your universe”.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
2.  Waterworks
We may not cry in front of people because

“Big girls don’t cry”

But trust me, the waterworks come through at some point. Maybe in the shower or when we’ve had too much to drink with our girlfriends.

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Tolexander: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dey follow.....
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
FOLLOWING

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm, but deleting me by my ex from all her social media or fone doesn't make her to forget abt me easily, wot if it happens dat ur yoruba demon whom you deleted or blocked from all d social media will be of help to u tomorrow, hw will u contact him, no matter wot, I can neva delete my ex or block her on social media all in d name I wnt to forget abt her so easily, my point though, different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
3.  Stalking
Just because we deleted them off our social media accounts doesn’t mean we don’t keep tabs on our exes. They may even be chatting with us via our totally new accounts.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Abydehme(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Hmmmmmm, but deleting me by my ex from all her social media or fone doesn't make her to forget abt me easily, wot if it happens dat ur yoruba demon whom you deleted or blocked from all d social media will be of help to u tomorrow, hw will u contact him, no matter wot, I can neva delete my ex or block her on social media all in d name I wnt to forget abt her so easily, my point though, different strokes for different folks
True talk bro, I still keep contacts of all my ex you never can tell there might be help she will render to me in the future and I might as well be of help to her......

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
4.  Drunk texting
In the pre-waterwork stage, we may accidentally text, email or call the ex. This happens if they did the breaking up. But we’re usually back to our “big girl” status and mentality when we sober up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
5.  Upgrading a bro from the friend zone
They say the easiest way to get over an old guy is to move on to a new one. And believe me, many Nigerian girls have friend zoned dozens of guys. We just promote one guy from the zone to relationship.

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/nigerian-girl-breakup/?geoip
Cc:Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Abydehme(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4.  Drunk texting
In the pre-waterwork stage, we may accidentally text, email or call the ex. This happens if they did the breaking up. But we’re usually back to our “big girl” status and mentality when we sober up.
As a guy I have also mistakenly done these twice...... In the morning I later check my call records and call them both back that it was a mistake
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
They say the easiest way to get over an old guy is to move on to a new one. And believe me, many Nigerian girls have friend zoned dozens of guys. We just promote one guy from the zone to relationship.

LOL, guess I will be promoted someday
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Abydehme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Phemy Baba God will pick up your call someday.....
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abydehme:
Phemy Baba God will pick up your call someday.....
Amin ooooo loruko Jesu
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
@OP, so many Nigerian girls are silly. They do not know what they want actually. Only few are cool!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
DeeTus:
@OP, so many Nigerian girls are silly. They do not know what they want actually. Only few are cool!

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by SwissSteve(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
She said what girls do! Not what people do tongue
holluphemydavid:
She said what girls do! Not what people do
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by SwissSteve(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
But you GATS study hard bro
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Abydehme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Amin ooooo loruko Jesu
Lolzzzzz
See as you rush claim the Prayer, any man will do same sha cos this Bukola girl na real pretty lady.....
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abydehme:
Lolzzzzz
See as you rush claim the Prayer, any man will do same sha cos this Bukola girl na real pretty lady.....
He was not talking about me bro, he was talking about the lady that is friendzoning him
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Dis girl haff kill me..
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
discoprophet:

Dis girl haff kill me..
What I do?
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by FreeSpirited: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Going on a one night stand.
Posting pictures with guys and male colleagues
Dressing to impress , to show they are doing fine.
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by bussicutie(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
This post is so 100% true lol... Thumbs up op smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Ellidude(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And destroy his heart I guess.
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Abydehme(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

He was not talking about me bro, he was talking about the lady that is friendzoning him
Adebukola are you sure he is not talking about you and Phemmy come and clear yourself
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ellidude:
And destroy his heart I guess.
What do you mean
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by Ellidude(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
What do you mean
#JustKidding.
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ellidude:
#JustKidding.
Hmph
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by sanyahkod(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wetin concern some girls with heartbreak or breakup...some no send u @ all.

I duff my hat for these sets.

Thank God our mizzbouqui isn't like them wink

Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by heryurh(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
The word "dating" alone makes me wanna puke
Re: 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup. by passionate87(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Na guyz without gf some gals go wan Friend zone na, before a gal friend zone me I Don delete zone her no time to waste, I really sorry for Mr nice guyz. even for those friend zone guys some of them wan just eat and wash mouth comot.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram On Fire. Bleep Photos / Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures / 18MILL Mata Dont Stop Talking Pls ;;;;who Una Opinion Epp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.