Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. (852 Views)

Sexy Warri Girls Vs Sexy Ibgo Girls / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by fox26: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
its only a month now since she moved in, I live with my girl who is beautiful same age and same structure as this next door girl, I like her since she is very quiet and we have not talk much yet , only greetings. but what i see her doing every time after greeting each other is that she shake her butt a little bit walking away from me . 2 she lifts up her jeans or penties in front of me . 3 she smile every time. This girl is always lonely and I am attempted to persuade her for that nice slande ą§§. i can imagine myself hammering her on my destroying §ex position .will this cause big problem wo?

SIXTH DAY
today is the sixth day im clushing with this slander babie , I pulled out the car just to wash it on this nice sunny Saturday, and its so beautiful you know and is the first sunny day of this winter.
I banged the booty door singing my song getting ready for cleaning the car, that very moment i heard her calling my name. (who told her name?)
i wonder. I walk to her door since she was calling me sitting in her room. I said wasup girl, she first apologise for shouting my name and said to me

"I saw your girlfriend the time she left for work and we chat a little bit and I told her that I want you to help me with the door lock. she said its okay "
The girl said this sitting on her bed wearing just a short and top busy cutting her toe nails with a clipper, all the time she was telling all this , my eyes was on her nice fanta legs , I gave her a clear YES agreeing to fix the door but I didn't think if I can fix the door or not!!! because I had some expansion and pressure in my powerhouse omg. I failed to stand that feeling.
I tell her that l must finish the car first then will bring my tools , girl smile and said " please come before she is back from work "
I told her its okay see now and walked away.

omg I don't know where and how to fix the door, I just said yes! I don't know if she tell me the truth that she asked permission from my girlfriend so that I can help her. must i tell my girlfriend that I will help her? must I carry condoms? wooooo oga can I win a bonus here?
Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by Theoritical(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
fox26:
its only a month now since she moved in, I live with my girl who is beautiful same age and same structure as this next door girl, I like her since she is very quiet and we have not talk much yet , only greetings. but what i see her doing every time after greeting each other is that she shake her butt a little bit walking away from me . 2 she lifts up her jeans or penties in front of me . 3 she smile every time. This girl is always lonely and I am attempted to persuade her for that nice slande ą§§. i can imagine myself hammering her on my destroying §ex position .will this cause big problem wo?
what's d title of this nollywood movie' Hope Francis Duru starred in the movie grin
Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by Heromaniaa: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
fox26:
A man gotta do what a man gotta do.
Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
from my observation It wouldn't, but rather ur English will cause a great problem

1 Like

Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by youngest85(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do you av her number?
If yes, pls share it.
Der's love in sharing
Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by songzDaniel01(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
her name is chinyere nd she helps her aunt in her restaurant ..lol
Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by tgurl21(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecidedHmmm

1 Like

Re: New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Nollywood movie!

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice On This Pls !!! / Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. / Love Zone:kiss Me, Like You Wanna Be Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.