Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) (3783 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2016
OK, I have been wondering for so long how women see Men who are some how Feminine , ie men that are like woman. So girls, would you rather date a fermine man or a masculine man. And guys what's your take on this?

NB, The last two pics tend to be masculine while the first is a fermine guy.

Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2016
In as much as they are humans, I can't date them,I see them as a replica of homos
Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
In as much as they are humans, I can't date them,I see them as a replica of homos
But most of them were born with it, some grew to be like that while some learnt it from somewhere, just like people were born to be left ✋ handed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
But most of them were born with it, some grew to be like that while some learnt it from somewhere, just like people were born to be left ✋ handed
That still does not change my perspective abt them.

1 Like

Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Variety is the spice of life. All men are not masculine, only the majority.
Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

That still does not change my perspective abt them.
okay

1 Like

Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
coolThose guys you tagged feminine looks more handsome. Just like me, peeps do call me beautiful man cos they admire the part you talked about.
Re: Men That Are Feminine — How Do You See Them(photo) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
I had a friend like that when I was in secondary school. It was a boarding school. To be frank, whenever he stepped into bathroom,I felt somehow. It was as if a woman just entered.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Big Brother Lady Did Africa Proud? / Traditional Marriage Rites/bride Price In Obowo, Imo State / Concise History Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.