Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,861 members, 7,942,159 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) (1178 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by annnikky(f): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2016
A man who slept with his neighbour's wife in Kenya has been struck with a strange ailment as his breasts has not stopped growing since the adultery

According to Standard Digital, a popular Kenyan online portal, a 39-year-old man, James Mutua, has suddenly developed breasts after he allegedly slept with the wife of one his neighbours.

Mutua, according to the report, began growing the breasts that have now become saggy, in 2015 after several warnings from the neighbour to desist from having affairs with his wife fell on deaf ears.

The report has it that Mutua confessed to developing sagging breasts after ignoring the warning as he is now seriously looking for a cure for his condition and is of the view that the husband of the woman he was sleeping with decided to punish him through spiritual means.

Mutua who once worked as a chef at a hotel in Westlands, told reporters that his services were terminated in early 2015, when he began developing the breasts after he started sleeping with the woman, and he began selling fruits and vegetables within Westlands to sustain his family.

On how the breasts started growing, Mutua said he felt an unusual sensation on his chest and before he knew it, his breasts became enlarge and has been growing since then, forcing him to wear a bra and over-sized jackets to hide the bulge.

He further confessed that the first time he slept with his neighbour's wife, he was drunk and was lured into the act by the woman wife who had visited him before seducing him.

After the first encounter, Mutua continued, the married woman became more aggressive and would pick him from work or even from his mother’s house for sex.

http://pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-kenyan-man-allegedly-grows-breasts-after-sleeping-with-neighbours-wife/

Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by nosypat(m): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by ephemm(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Always in Kenya!
Bloggers, Tailors, Lawyers and Politicians, who lie pass?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by ucnwafor(m): 4:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Huh!! Caitylyn Jenner transgender on the making maybe I will be her bisi....

WTF
Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by contra(m): 5:03am On Jul 30, 2016
weirdo!

Lesson learnt -leave another man's wife. don't touch it!
Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by maverickdude(m): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Good for him tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Another Kenyan lie lie news.
Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by rudestmcblaze: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
that's why I love myself, I only go after people's girlfriends not people's wives
Re: Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) by annnikky(f): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Some do it without thinking about d consequence n wen it down on them then d next thing u'll hear is "the devil" i dunno wat came over me, i dunno wat puched me into this undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pain After Sex Caused By Chronic Prostatitis Can Be Cured / HIV Facts In Nigeria & World AIDS Day / Nigeria’s Doctors Are Striking. Here’s Why And What This Means For COVID-19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.