Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? (1351 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / OMG See How This University Girl Have Sxx Near Swimming Pool You Cant Believe Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by marvelck: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2016
According to a girl I spoke with recently, she says every girl has the right to ask her boyfriend for money or assistance all the time, cos he is her boo. She went on to say its every guy's responsibility to take care of his girlfriend always. Failure to do that, could make the girl turn to other guys for help. The girl even used some scriptures in the Bible to support her points. That every girl has the right to demand money from her guy whenever she wants....But when I said only when its necessary, she said anytime a girl ask her guy for money is necessary. Trust naija girls to always have an excuse for whatever they do.
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by nzeobi(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2016
She has no right to ask for money at any time except if she is ready to give money too at any time.

But come oh is it that the girl in question is handicapped, an orphan or a less privileged.
Cos I don't understand why a relationship should be a source of income
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Adeoba10(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2016
If you see someone eating pig poo, he/she will look for a verse in d bible n twist it to suit his /her selfish or barbaric act. Contunu to be a burden on ur fiance n see him dumping ur lowlife for someone else...
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by youngest85(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Is it right for a guy to ask his galfren 4 sex all d time?
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by massive1019(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Nowww, there is different between a girl and a woman. Woman has the right if what she's having is not enough. Mind you girls with that type of mindsets are liability...
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Daniel2289(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2016
I don't even need such girl in my life.. She can't b a Parasite to me. It is only Jobless girl dat do such. Quote me to anywhere. If she is working, she don't need to depend on her Guy regularly. I am not against giving to girlfriends, but not like dis Parasite n Host one...
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Durggghh, i was eagerly and curiously waiting for the chapter and verse of the bible where God said a "girl" have the right to always ask for money from her "bf" all the timeundecided
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
am i her parent? If i give my babe money, it's cos i want to. Not that its my duty. If she like make she quote bible till tommorow, if she no gree, she can leave
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2016
that girl is so shallow minded.... giving her gifts and money is at my own discretion!! thank God she kukuma know say na ordinary girl friend she be.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2016
That girl must be hungry.

Meanwhile, same shiit everyday
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by agbonkamen(f): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2016
youngest85:
thanks for asking this question some guys nawao dem go dey form Don general
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by photoshoot(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
The way some guys think though...

Some would just open mouth just to "asslick" so they can get accolades from the ladies on this forum.

@topic whether she uses Quran, Bible to proof it, it is very wrong.
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by vivianbelema(f): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:
that girl is so shallow minded.... giving her gifts and money is at my own discretion!! thank God she kukuma know say na ordinary girl friend she be.
lipsrsealed smh
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
No she doesn't have the right
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Luckylife(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Yes ! IF the lady can and will accept the guys proposals or very mutual demands when the guy ask .
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Marcan(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Yes !!!.....If your father's name is Dangote.
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
vivianbelema:

lipsrsealed smh
is it for me or for her?
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2016
youngest85:
see diz one,na everytime u dey demand sex?
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by rawpadgin(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
nzeobi:
She has no right to ask for money at any time except if she is ready to give money too at any time.

But come oh is it that the girl in question is handicapped, an orphan or a less privileged.
Cos I don't understand why a relationship should be a source of income
my guy, even if she's an orphan, my girl is an orphan yet she doesn't ask for money from me, she make her own cash making people hair

though i usually give her money wenever i have
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Why the fvvck should she? If he gives her willingly, there's no problem. He's not her dad!!!
Re: Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? by captainking(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
youngest85:
young man.. Are you not aware that ladies love sex as much as guys or even more than guys

(1) (Reply)

Exercises Men Can Do For Better Sex / Men- Why Woman Fake It In Bed / 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.