Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It (659 Views)

Newly Bought Thermal Printer For Sale (pics) / Laptop Problems: Compaq Presario 1200 and IBM T21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It by gabrieli(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2009
i just got a new hp compaq 615 amd laptop recently, and it has been prompting me to put the product number located on a sticker at bottom of the laptop. but it has being rejecting this numbers and now the grace period of using the laptop for 25times without activating wt prodt key no is over. presently most functions of basic packages like microsoft office are disabled now. pls help me the gurus in d hse.
Re: Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2009
the product key is for the operating system, not for microsoft office. the microsoft office is a trial version . you need to BUY it to get the product key. of course there are . . .other ways which you cannot discuss here.
Re: Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It by mikesleek(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2009
@poster, if you said grace period of 25 times for the microsoft office it means you have not even activated your trial version which should last you about 90days. Navigate to microsoft office and click on activation assistant. Click get product key now. Move you must be connected to the internet to do this. Depending on the speed of your internet, the key shows up. Open any of the suites like ms word, when prompted for the key, enter the trial key you got. This should unlock it for another 90 days after which you get a licence or,
Re: Guys Pls Help. Newly Bought Hp Compaq Rejecting D Prod. Key No. Dt Came Wt It by gabrieli(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2009
Thanks 4 ur timely response oyb n mikesleek. truly trial microsoft is yet to be activated. but somebd did assist to instal it wt a cd i bought frm an open market(cmpt village). does it mean the installation was nt succesful? i am nt on d net yet and i hav a moderate knowledge of laptop usage.
thanks. gab

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift / Can Sone One Help On How To Creat A Domain Name: / How Can I Get An 8 Hours Battery For My Emachine Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.