Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Frequently Asked Questions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frequently Asked Questions (2374 Views)

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / #ASKROSABON| Frequently Asked Questions On Consumer Lease / #ASKROSABON| Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
meaning of TINE!
T=talent
I=investment
N=negotiation
E=expansion

what is the cost of a bond?

one bond =#15,000

can I have more than one account?

Yes.

do I need to open another bank account for another investment?.

No.

Is tine registered?

yes since 2008 with RC 791285

do I need to register someone before getting to any level?

No. just create your accounts with code (9213) your investments grows fast.

how can I become a registered member?
login to our website click on account creating with 9213 then fill out the necessary information required.

how will I invest in my account?

after creating of account. walk into any first bank with the following details. name used while creating the account.
bank account name : Tine God Network Ltd
account number :2029418491
then proceed with the investment using the account id that was sent to your mill
Re: Frequently Asked Questions by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2016
In Tine God Network, your investments are safe, have better returns and stress free type of networking business where the issue of bringing people before you earn and selling of products before you could make returns are solved.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions by Edubrazill: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
For how many months do this last.?

(1) (Reply)

Intoduction To Cryptocurrency Faucets. / See How People Are Making Easy Money During This Lockdown. / Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.