Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,109 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! (4341 Views)

For Bankers Only Pls It's Urgent / What Can I Invest With 120k / Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by Dollabiz: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
This
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bro chat me up.... With 1.2m I will advice u go into pig farming. I can be of great assistance and I stay in benue too.
08032952157 watsapp only

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by lastmessenger: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
morrizo:
Bro chat me up.... With 1.2m I will advice u go into pig farming. I can be of great assistance and I stay in benue too.
08032952157 watsapp only
this your head na correct
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by iamolex01: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by Shipperslink(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
i can guarantee you a steady 20-30% ROI monthly by investing in forex trading with us.you can start with $2,000 and still have some cash in your account to do other business.check proof of trading history from may 2017.for details call or email.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by loccoval(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
I presents this once in a lifetime financial opportuniy, find out how you can benefit from trading with TCC through TCM and you will be empower financially and you can earn passive income without recruiting
kindly call this num for more info
07011155881 or
email me on
loccoval@gmail.com
if you are intrested
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by Futureinvestors(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
My dear friend,

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by pharoahs(m): 2:24am On Dec 15, 2017
I am into savings and loans within the iyana ekoro area of oke odo/alimosho area of Lagos state, I provide this service for traders and small business owners who do daily contribution (ajoo/esusu) with me. I also provide soft loans for salary earners who need such before their salary arrives. This I must assure you is big business as there is mega demand for loan from my customers.
As we approach the financially austere month of January; the month of house and shop rent payment, school fees payment, etc. what better time to invest and earn cool ROI than now?
My customer base is over 200 daily savers, verifiable and reachable by address and phone numbers. You could earn 5% monthly on your investment of 500k and above.

If you think you would like to look into the offer, reach me ASAP on 08184595087 for further discussion.
Rogersmith:
I have 1.2m to invest in any legit business that is profitable. I'm planning of resigning from where I'm working presently to start business by the end of next month. Your inputs are highly welcome. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by kennystones: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rogersmith:
I have 1.2m to invest in any legit business that is profitable. I'm planning of resigning from where I'm working presently to start business by the end of next month. Your inputs are highly welcome. Thanks.
you can invest in sports.provide services that Nigerians don't have access to.sent an e-mail. Check mail box
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by bizzleAds: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
bro..the only sure bet is fishing and poultry...quote me for breakdown
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by iamolex01: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. You will be glad you did. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! by billyG(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Willie2015:

Bros, if you are the rugged type, get a good fairly used Sharran for like 600k - 650k. Get it registered in one of the private parks with 50k and pick a route within Benue and drive the car yourself.

Passenger pay your money directly to you and you maintain the car yourself. You will get that your capital back within 7 months.
Bros a lot of people are into transport,driver takes days to get their turn to load and union are hard on stop & pick drivers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heat Transfer Paper For Light Fabrics / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.