Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. (4680 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Floridax(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello guys,.. I read about this bluboo phone onling some have 2gb ram,some 1gbram...but am planing to go for either 2gb ram or 3gb ram,..
Pls my question is ...is this bluboo phone good in gaming..dose the battery last longer....pls bluboo users...pls answer me.

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by pat077: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
I also need to know
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by tobbie247(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
I ordered for Bluboo Maya. I think they are pretty good tho but they are still much coming up. You can check their official forum to learn about user reviews and all on bbs.bluboo.hk
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Floridax(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobbie247:
I ordered for Bluboo Maya. I think they are pretty good tho but they are still much coming up. You can check their official forum to learn about user reviews and all on bbs.bluboo.hk
which of the online stores did you order it from?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by tobbie247(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Floridax:

which of the online stores did you order it from?

Aliexpress. You want to order one too?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Floridax(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobbie247:

Aliexpress. You want to order one too?
yeea, am planing to order one... How much for this bluboo maya?... Does the battery last long?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by tobbie247(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Floridax:

yeea, am planing to order one... How much for this bluboo maya?...
Does the battery last long?

Price: $69
Battery: 3000mAh

With android 6.0 and lithium polymer battery, it's going to last you very well. Price depends on how much your bank charges per dollar but I could hook you up with someone who can help will all the ordering process. It saves a lot of stress.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Floridax(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobbie247:

Price: $69
Battery: 3000mAh

With android 6.0 and lithium polymer battery, it's going to last you very well. Price depends on how much your bank charges per dollar but I could hook you up with someone who can help will all the ordering process. It saves a lot of stress.
who?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by ife4luv21(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2016
sometimes ago I bought bluboo x550 on jumia and immediately DHL delivered I fell in love with d fone. but less than a month it developed touch screen problem and no where to repair because there part is not available in Nigeria. I introduced the fone to so many people but they had the same problem. so I will advice you not to buy bluboo product ooo...

no part available ... not tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by tobbie247(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikbtn:

Has or order been shipped? What shipping method did you use?

Awaiting shipment. The seller is a trusted one ad has to handle hundreds of orders a day. But I'm sure it'll be shipped next week and would get it approximately in 3weeks time. I used the free shipping method.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Youngzedd(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
All this brands with their Inferior materials.

Go for known brand. Check the following brands

Xiaomi
MEIZU
Lenovo
Ulefone
Zuk
Oneplus
Huawei
Oppo
Vivo

Others are just making noise with zero percent market share in China.

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by akanxpress: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Youngzedd:

Xiaomi
MEIZU
Lenovo
Ulefone
Zuk
Oneplus
Huawei
Oppo
Vivo

Agreed, but what about those whose budget are not up to $350, $150, or $600 to buy the mentioned brands that you are referring to. A buyer may only have $55 to spare!
That's why market segmentation comes in. Different products are produced by different producers to fit different class or segment of the market. Besides, even big brands like Samsung, Huawei do produce products that develop faults or weak points too. I honestly don't think those who spend big money to buy phone do necessarily keep them longer than those that bought a relatively cheaper brand.

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by ikbtn: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2016
tobbie247:

Awaiting shipment. The seller is a trusted one ad has to handle hundreds of orders a day. But I'm sure it'll be shipped next week and would get it approximately in 3weeks time. I used the free shipping method.
Alright good luck , bluboo Maya seems to be a good phone tho. Hope d Sony camera Nd jdi display on it will be effective as they claim.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Ojeniran95: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Currently using bluboo xtouch it's a great phone

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Stancity(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Xiaomi
MEIZU
Lenovo
Ulefone
Zuk
Oneplus
Huawei
Oppo
Vivo

Your list is incomplete without Gionee... I can see Ulefone made ur top list... Am laughing at you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Floridax(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ojeniran95:
Currently using bluboo xtouch it's a great phone
how much for bluboo xtouch
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Youngzedd(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Stancity:
Your list is incomplete without Gionee... I can see Ulefone made ur top list... Am laughing at you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which Gionee

I see Gionee as senior brother to Tecno and Infinix.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Which Gionee

Then you'd be wrong. You can't find Infinix or Tecno on any global forum. I mean htcmania, reddit, etc, but you'll find Gionee there. They are not on the same level. Even then brands like Doogee, Jaiyu, Xiaomi, Oppo, OnePlus, Cubot are also more well known than Gionee across the globe. But Tecno, Infinix, Itel are the lowest of the low.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Youngzedd(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Then you'd be wrong. You can't find Infinix or Tecno on any global forum. I mean htcmania, reddit, etc, but you'll find Gionee there. They are not on the same level. Even then brands like Doogee, Jaiyu, Xiaomi, Oppo, OnePlus, Cubot are also more well known than Gionee across the globe. But Tecno, Infinix, Itel are the lowest of the low.

Gionee is living on past Glory.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Yeah, they're pretty much shit now. They're trying to venture into the premium market without having either the pull or actual quality.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Stancity(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Which Gionee

And you see Ulefone as a brother to iphone... No need to argue with you cus i have analyze your IQ already... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Stancity(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Yeah, they're pretty much shit now. They're trying to venture into the premium market without having either the pull or actual quality.
Bro what phone do you make use of
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Youngzedd(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Stancity:
And you see Ulefone as a brother to iphone... No need to argue with you cus i have analyze your IQ already... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No need to argue with you because yours is below average.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by DuduParaPara: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

What Glory Gionee been get b4 self

1 Like

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by saxby(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op why go for a phone that the parts will be hard to get?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Youngzedd(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
DuduParaPara:

What Glory Gionee been get b4 self

grin
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by ikbtn: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
saxby:
my dear its not just about going for a phone that the parts are not available, its bout going for a durable Nd efficient device Nd hoping it doesn't encounter issues on the long run.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by ikbtn: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
saxby:
my dear its not just about going for a phone that the parts are not available, its bout going for a durable Nd efficient device Nd hoping it doesn't encounter issues on the long run.That should be the ideology during getting a new device, although preparing for the worst should be put into consideration as well.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by selfdefence: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
saxby:

Which phone would you suggest for them in this case?
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by sureinfo: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
selfdefence:

Which phone would you suggest for them in this case?

Its true, lets hear what she will say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mtn Bis Capped Or........??? / TECNO L9 Plus... Fed Up With This Issue / iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max can display 1 Billion Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.