Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) (937 Views)

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by henry007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote][/quote]If you’re looking for a flagship device that doesn’t break bank, there are only a few options. The Infinix Hot S is definitely one of the top picks this time of year.

What I have here is the soon to be launched Infinix Hot S X521 and you can now get a feel of what to expect when you buy one of these.

Right out the box, the device first greets you with it’s 5.2” compact form factor. Design wise, it’s not all that different from the Infinix hot note series with a few very noticable changes and some subtle ones such as; fingerprint sensor, the metal frame, dual flash, non-removable back and the two-tone color on the back (as seen on the gold version) .

The Hot S is 4G enabled and ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It comes with a 3000mah – non-removable – battery , a 13mp back camera and an 8mp front facing camera with flash for all you selfie lovers. It’s 4G

In a couple of weeks, I’d be back with my full review of the Hot S and let you know what new features the latest XUI 2.0 that come pre-installed has to offer. Meanwhile, you could always follow @InfinixMobility on twitter or InfinixNigeria on Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2if9ORQBs&feature=youtu.be&a

Source: http://www.knewkeed.com/2016/07/infinix-hot-s-x521-unboxing-s-for.html
Re: Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by kvngjesse(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice Review. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by henry007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
kvngjesse:
Nice one
khristology:
Nice Review. smiley
Thanks Gracias! cool

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by Mattex001(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
How much is this phone ??
Re: Nairalander's Unboxing Video Of The Infinix Hot S X521 (PRICE) by henry007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mattex001:
How much is this phone ??
i said the price in the video undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Itel 1702 Tablet Is Malfunctioning After Updating. What Should I Do? / Innjoo X2 Full Specification And Price In Nigeria / Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.