Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

**Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** (1024 Views)

How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** by german007(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2009
Hi all Im interested into investing in lands in ogun and lagos states.

Everyone one I speak to , all say "steer cleer of omonile"

Could someone please clarify, who are they exactly, are they family members of land owners?, are they random people who spring out of nowhere to claim owner ship of unclaimed lands?.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EXPECTED RESPONSES
Re: **Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** by german007(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
cool
Re: **Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** by thirdeye(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2009
Omo Onile are simply social miscreants that have now graduated to an instition in Nigeria and now call themselves Omo Onile. Omo Onile literal translation from Yoruba is Landowner's but this is what you are made to believe that when you buy a land you are required to pay a certain fee to the Family that owns the land, but don't get scared of this, with yyour agent that knows his way round and your lawyer you won't have to do much with them. They have specific fees you'll be asked to pay when you want to start constructing, this will be sorted out through your agent or lawyer or whoever representing you.
But what you should be wary of is buying lands that belongs to government from Omo onile. I think you can easily do your research too. Read my latest article.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2009/09/steps-to-take-before-buying-land-in.html
Re: **Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** by german007(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
@thirdeye.

Thanks so much for the info.

May God bless the work of our hands.
Re: **Could Some Please Kindly Enlighten Me?who Exactly Are The Omonile's?** by german007(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale@ Obawole Lagos / 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow@n19m With Pic.@abuja / 2 Nos Of Uncompleted 3 Bed Room Flat At Onihale Ifo Ogun State Title Family Rece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.