Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

God's Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Presence (267 Views)

God's Presence / In The Presence Of Your Adversaries. / Why We Should Tarry In God's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Presence by overcomersfaith(f): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Though this month is gradually winding up. I have a strong feeling that we need God’s presence to complete the remaining months of this year and beyond.

Therefore, let’s us seek God’s presence today. In God’s presence testimonies abound. Many impossibility will become possible. In today’s text, we will see God Himself assuring Joshua of His presence.

Beloved, God’s presence makes a lot of difference. There are a lot of things God wants to do in your life but only His presence shall bring it to past. So let us take out time to ask for His abiding Presence as the day go by.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/gods-presence-2/

1 Like

Re: God's Presence by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
when i see people talking about God like he is just an ordinary man i feel like commiting a masacre
Re: God's Presence by bullseye90(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
I concur. the presence of God brings in a new dimension into any troubling situation. it is alleviates it and alienates us from any machinations of the enemy. May the presence of the most high abide with people viewing this post and liking it.......bullseye

1 Like

Re: God's Presence by pmarz(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
I pray for God's presence .

(1) (Reply)

"Watchman, What Of The Night?" / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.