Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (62684 Views)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
tiwiex:

Nice response. Dangote does not operate in a sane environment. As a matter of fact Dangote worsens everyone's opportunity to compete and survive. I find him a terrible example of a role model. I won't be surprised if over 50% of Nigeria's bank credit goes to one man. Which country does that? The VP said imagine. Did they imagine d impact of the power tariff increase on our well being? People owe as much as 40k a month for power and he says imagine. U can't plan a day for business as our currency depreciates daily. A lot of people (including Dangote) are probably converting a good chunk of money to dollars to reduce losses.

One good thing I can pick from the VPs comment is that they have run out of ideas and need epp. He just said it with Lagos sense.

The rate at which the youths are relocating is alarming now. There is no time to imagine. We have our lives to live. If u don't play politics and u have a better opportunity outside Nigeria, stop imagining and take it. We have to make our lives count oh. Dem pikins no dey Nigeria oh.

I swear!!!
You nailed it.
Go to Denia, go to Ibiza, see the spoilt idiots....
And the senile fool is asking you and I to profer solutions.
Then Zombies will support of course.
Shame of a nation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by 49cents(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
HtwoOw:
So now it's Osinbanjo , not Buhari's fault ? Last i heard he signed power deal with a company in Asia , and power improved, but your brothers needed to blow pipelines up ?? Do you have any idea how much it'll cost to buy wind turbines ? or solar panels ?

Everyday i have read adverts on how to convert bio gas from your Laterine or Soakaway as the case may be into electricity , has any one of you tapped that or written a proposal for funding to make it a huge project or success ?? Always blaming Government

Stop this tribal talk already!!

You are my brother we share the same nature, made by the same God!!!
The work of Government is to dedicate themselves to the mission of assembling the best minds.....you don't expect the man on the street like me to do that, when I am still trying to pick my numerous bills!! Let's be practical for once!!!

Before you gun for political office you must have amassed ideas, possess a network of contacts that will will help you get this very important job done!

You don't sell yourself to your employers; land a juicy CEO job and then "challenge" staff under you to solve the problems you were employed to solve!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by MonPro: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
'Propesor Osibande's' empty skull got slammed. Stupid yoruba midget and cretinous stooge. LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,
yet every night they dream to be Dangote or bill Gates..

Go and lie down abeg. You are talking a different thing all together.

APC said they had the solution why are they now coming to challenge us

Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by MonPro: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
ghostmist:
Go and sit yo ass down....

the average Nigerian expects "NOTHING" from the government.

you yourself with your big head, how many times have the government provided you with basic amenities such as pipe borne water and constant electricity??

Thank you for hammering the stupid muslim yoruba worshipper of Dullardity...

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by mikolo80: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
xandy84:
I was born and lived my college days in Nigeria and I was once of your opinion until I live somewhere else. The system has to work for people can think straight and profess solutions and take the nation to greater height. A situation you don't know where your next meal is coming from is not a situation to think. A situation everyday you go to work seems like your last day is not a situation to think.
We need to sit down as a nation and talk about the basic. The economy and the national in general needs to be restructure into a more sustainable way.

who makes upthe system
The economy
Is it not you that refused to enter farm.
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Dickson080(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Apc and the thier govt should just Gerara here
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
ghostmist:
Go and sit yo ass down....

the average Nigerian expects "NOTHING" from the government.

you yourself with your big head, how many times have the government provided you with basic amenities such as pipe borne water and constant electricity??
That person is among those buhari approved for secret employment.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by ekpesa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Like I will always say,"if this government continues in this direction, anarchy is closer than 2019"

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Mydazz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
We are all gonna survive if, God forbid, this continues till 2019, and then we are all massively going to change the Change

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by October1960: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Well said sir.

Some people challenge Nigerians to lift themselves up but those are probably people benefiting from stolen money or family with government position.

Many governments come and go and yet same result in all states and local government.

Change of power yet things keep getting worse for most people.

xandy84:
I was born and lived my college days in Nigeria and I was once of your opinion until I live somewhere else. The system has to work for people can think straight and profess solutions and take the nation to greater height. A situation you don't know where your next meal is coming from is not a situation to think. A situation everyday you go to work seems like your last day is not a situation to think.
We need to sit down as a nation and talk about the basic. The economy and the national in general needs to be restructure into a more sustainable way.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
Many lazy Nigerians would expect to sit down and expect the Government to provide them with food on their table,

Baba what's your point now undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Histrings08(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Am I only one who thinks the reply isn't epic?
pls take a look at yourself

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by uvalued(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
w t f. Are we their FG or are they our FG?

Feranchek:
What a foolish and stupi.d post from the VP. So na we go think for una while una go dey collect the money okwaya?

Iranu

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by harmbhrosz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
who makes upthe system
The economy
Is it not you that refused to enter farm.
it seems you don't understand what's happening in this country, why Nigerians seem so angry with it leaders

What about Those that entered farm and got killed by Fulani herdsmen or their crops being destroyed by the same herdsmen.

Or

When the tomato ebola virus hits farmers how well was the FG about it?

By the way I'm a farmer and I know what other countries government provides for it farmers to make things move ahead.

You people should stop being cowards by defending the people that collects millions of Naira from our very national money and still fail to do their job

Nobody is asking them to cook a pot of soup and put it in our tables, we're only asking for the basics of our citizenship and it's our rights!!!!!!!!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by lereinter(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
damiloladuke:

This reply is definitely epic. It seems a lot of people are waking fro their slumber and understanding the APC scam. It is the massive one of the season.

Well I won't blame them, they utilised the power of Social Media and also capitalized on the naivety of most Nigerian youth as well as their joblessness.

Now they are in the real picture and it doesn't look like film anymore.

APC.....wait

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/see-epic-reply-this-guy-gave-vice.html

but the man say he is a pastor
why are you now challenging us
so what is the work of the ministars in that sector
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by uwalakathankgod(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Acepen:
Nigerians need to change their mentality blaming the president.actualy the change starts with us
is that all you have to say, be go look for a place to sit. you have no point

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by justy15: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
I lost confidence n respect for the pastor professor the day he lied in church that GEJ did not construct any single road in Nigeria. APC said they have solution to Nigeria problems why challenge us to think out anything' are you a dummy professor like your dullard nepitic n religious bigot boss PMB

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Flashh: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
VP's reply was churlish.
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Ugik(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't see anything epic about this reply. humor me
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by snoopdg(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please, what is epic about the blind reply from a no chicken brain guy to the VP of his country calling for innovative individuals, it's ridiculous that such a shame is making headlines here courtesy a idle mind OP.

If the guy had 1/8 of the VPs brain, he will be a hero in his family and will educate a generation. Shame on him.

Let's say PDP govt gave him enough, where did he put, no savings? So APC should put food on your table and take care of your miserable life.

It baffles me when people vent their anger and frustrations towards APC, it's the height of poverty and illiteracy. You are the architect of your future not any government.

How do you expect a government to fix your life? USA and China and other developed countries are what they are today because the people chose to work it out while the government provided policy guidelines.

It's high time we realized that politicians can't do all, they need help too, so all the promises of APC is a strategy to gain power, now they are calling for your contribution to make you a partner in progress, you're angry, it show how lazy you are and an empty headed man.
Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
diegwu01:
diegwu01:

Listen young fellow.. Entrepreneurship requires capital, you just can't wake up and execute that idea of yours without funds.. The government have a role to play in the progress of Nigeria, people pay tax, for the aim of building social and basic amenities for her citizens. You cannot sit in your parlour and insult Nigerians about being lazy, because Nigerians are hardworking people.
The dependency on the government cannot be removed, that's why we pay tax from my salary, land usage etc,... You can't give credit to a government that is yet to keep their promises.
Lemme ask you, You also dream to be like Dangote right? why haven't you overtaken him?

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by kaakaa1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg person fit double like this guy comment? Him make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
xandy84:

God bless you for this piece my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
snoopdg:
Please, what is epic about the blind reply from a no chicken brain guy to the VP of his country calling for innovative individuals, it's ridiculous that such a shame is making headlines here courtesy a idle mind OP.

If the guy had 1/8 of the VPs brain, he will be a hero in his family and will educate a generation. Shame on him.

Let's say PDP govt gave him enough, where did he put, no savings? So APC should put food on your table and take care of your miserable life.

It baffles me when people vent their anger and frustrations towards APC, it's the height of poverty and illiteracy. You are the architect of your future not any government.

How do you expect a government to fix your life? USA and China and other developed countries are what they are today because the people chose to work it out while the government provided policy guidelines.

It's high time we realized that politicians can't do all, they need help too, so all the promises of APC is a strategy to gain power, now they are calling for your contribution to make you a partner in progress, you're angry, it show how lazy you are and an empty headed man.

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
thats the problem with the black man. they think the government is their baby sitter and someone who should think for them, while they occupy their own brain with food, sex, and ways to get quick money by fraud.

america and europe got to where they are because of the thinking power of the masses who create everything. govt just provides an enabling environment. so osinbajo is correct. you have to do your part to make the country great
And Sir, if i may ask; Has your government provide an enabling Environment like you pointed out in your comment?

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Nigeria has no chance of moving forward until we have an IDENTITY. What divides us as a nation is more than what unites us. This marriage isn't working, but we pretend as if everything is Ok. As an African nation, the major tribes in this country don't have what it takes to co-habitate and that's the genesis of our problem and until we find a way to sort that out, am afraid no meaningful development would happen to this country. We are on a TIME BOMB!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by mikolo80: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
it seems you don't understand what's happening in this country, why Nigerians seem so angry with it leaders
I have spent my whole life understanding it bro
What about Those that entered farm and got killed by Fulani herdsmen or their crops being destroyed by the same herdsmen.
they need to man up and defend what's theirs or it will be taken from them like the parable of the talents in the Bible
Or

When the tomato ebola virus hits farmers how well was the FG about it?
why didn't they buy insurance or build theirs.
What is their association for?

By the way I'm a farmer and I know what other countries government provides for it farmers to make things move ahead.
like what, pls don't run away o
You people should stop being cowards by defending the people that collects millions of Naira from our very national money and still fail to do their job
like the parable again
You are the cowards that refused to do YOUR JOB. DEMOCRACY IS NOT,

I REPEAT

IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT

Nobody is asking them to cook a pot of soup and put it in our tables, we're only asking for the basics of our citizenship and it's our rights!!!!!!!!!!! angry
LISTEN UP
AND LISTEN GOOD
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS
ALL YOU'VE GOT ARE PRIVILEGES

THAT YOU BREATHE IS A PRIVILEGE FROM THE ALMIGHTY

YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU'RE WILLING TO FIGHT FOR

EVEN GOD GAVE ISRAELITES KING WHEN THEY CLAMOURED FOR IT (GOD IS A DEMOCRAT)

HOW MANY CLAMOUR HAVE YOU CLAMOUR

HOW MANY CANDIDATES HAVE YOU CAMPAIGNED FOR

HOW MANY ELECTIONS HAVE YOU CONTESTED
HOW MANY PETITIONS SIGNATURES HAVE YOU MOBILISED
HOW MANY LETTERS HAVE YOU WRITTEN TO YOUR REPS
HOW MANY BOYCOTTS HAVE YOU LED
SEE ITS A TWO WAY STREET
YOU COLLECT CUPS OF RICE AND GO TO SLEEP EXPECTING MIRACLES

They are fighting for them and their children
You better wake up and fight for yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by Dragonking: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
thats the problem with the black man. they think the government is their baby sitter and someone who should think for them, while they occupy their own brain with food, sex, and ways to get quick money by fraud.

america and europe got to where they are because of the thinking power of the masses who create everything. govt just provides an enabling environment. so osinbajo is correct. you have to do your part to make the country great
Mention the enabling environment the Nigerian government has created?

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by DedeNkem: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2016
The so-called leaders in Nigeria are the world most clueless politicians!

They're very incompetent in everything except in stealing public funds! Outright thieves parading themselves as "leaders"!

I don't even blame these thieves, I blame clinically-dumb Nigerians who sells their votes and future over bags of rice and tomatoes! Shame on you id*iots!!

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter by aresa: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2016
tiwiex:

Nice response. Dangote does not operate in a sane environment. As a matter of fact Dangote worsens everyone's opportunity to compete and survive. [b]I find him a terrible example of a role model. I won't be surprised if over 50% of Nigeria's bank credit goes to one man. Which country does that?[/b] The VP said imagine. Did they imagine d impact of the power tariff increase on our well being? People owe as much as 40k a month for power and he says imagine. U can't plan a day for business as our currency depreciates daily. A lot of people (including Dangote) are probably converting a good chunk of money to dollars to reduce losses.

One good thing I can pick from the VPs comment is that they have run out of ideas and need epp. He just said it with Lagos sense.

The rate at which the youths are relocating is alarming now. There is no time to imagine. We have our lives to live. If u don't play politics and u have a better opportunity outside Nigeria, stop imagining and take it. We have to make our lives count oh. Dem pikins no dey Nigeria oh.

What's stopping other Nigerian billionaires from competing?

He carved out his own niche and doing what many of your looting and stealing billions refused to do ad his actions alone gives hundreds of Nigerians monthly paychecks and bread on the table.

Your PDP uncles and jona looted billions, bought mansions, luxury cars and other rubbish without creating a single job and they are still role model..

Your PDP uncles and jona looted billions, bought mansions, luxury cars and looted all the funds they budgeted for our 4 refineries while we suffer and stand in line endlessly for fuel, but they did not build 1 refinery.

Dangote's refinery alone is going to erase that problem for good with many more left over for export.

Only crooks, corrupt and incompetent people are your role model..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.