Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,040 members, 7,909,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material (2778 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click / Photo:if She Serves You Like This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by amzee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
A lady who can be patient enough to arrange these nuts like this can bear the arrogance of any man. #WifeMaterial

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Wat abt I rearrange the nuts of my hubby? At least ,it's only 2 and it's quite big...

2 Likes

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fah hear! Boredom can make one do crazy things...
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by DRISKLEF(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2016

She try.
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by amzee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Wat abt I rearrange the nuts of my hubby? At least ,it's only 2 and it's quite big...
Pls after you are done,come and arrange mine too.

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Richiy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Looollllll!!!! No matter how you arrange them, they can't stay one place thooo grin

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
amzee:

Hahahahaha... I have no plans to rearrange all the nuts of men grin

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richiy:

Looollllll!!!! No matter how you arrange them, they can't stay one place thooo grin

Hahahahhaahhaha ! Yeaaah ur right cheesy

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by amzee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
colik:
Fah hear! Boredom can make one do crazy things...
Its patience not boredom. You mean you cant do this?
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by amzee(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... I have no plans to rearrange all the nuts of men grin
Mine will be easier to re-arrange I swear.
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Richiy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhaahhaha ! Yeaaah ur right cheesy

wink wink
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by chycheery(f): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
colik:
Fah hear!
Boredom can make one do crazy things...
Lolz smiley
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
amzee:
Its patience not boredom. You mean you cant do this?
Oh I can. . . .If I'm bored AF.
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

*coughs really hard*
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

*coughs really hard*

Hahaha.. grin

U want some water, Icy? tongue
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaha.. grin
yeah... i think... grin
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by bosschinalu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaha.. grin

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by abdulmalik3(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

lousy. testes look like nut?
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by stevecantrell: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
amzee:
Its a guy !
Youre not interested in guys, are u ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by femidejulius(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Because a lady arranged this means nothing. This lady couldn't have spent two hours arranging the nuts. Even impatient women spend up to six hours having their hair done at the hairdressers.

Wife material's true definition lies with the guy who want to marry a woman. What makes a woman a wife material to you may not qualify her as a wife material to me. Think about it

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by Mimisboygreat: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG!!!!! DAT WOMAN CAN ARRANGE FOR AFRICA!
Re: ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material by franklynsunny(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
So coool n creative bt nt true

(1) (Reply)

My First Ejaculation Experience (wet Dream) / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook : Sanitary Pad Vs Condom / What Do U Think I Should Do To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.