Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling (568 Views)

Glo 2018 Data Plans Reviewed And Reduced–See New Data Plans And Prices- Notedwap / Latest 9mobile 2018 Data Plans, USSD Subscription Code And Price - Notedwap / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling by MacSmart(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
At d beginning of the year, 9ja saw a sharp increase in d prices of foodstuffs and other necessary commodities. At that point, I could only afford the glo 1.5gb 1000naira once every 2 months. I basically concluded that I was dead. I imagined my self staying for months without subscription thinking that d pricea of data will increase at an alarming rate too(1gb for 3000 was were my thoughts went). Apparently, d reverse is d case.While I cant cook a good meal as before, I find myself enjoying d best of luxury d internet can offer. Data has become so cheap that I only check d data remaining once every month(sometimes, I could even leave my data con. on and go to sleep something I could not do before...u know d reason). tho I am grateful and enjoying it all, I am still baffled. why are data plans becoming cheaper with outrageous bonus attached while d prices of other commodities keep increasing. someone pls help clear my thoughts
Re: Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling by guyXander(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
You already said it na.
Who will forgo buying food for data?
If hunger wipe you go sell your phone buy food chop.
It's common sense.
Re: Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling by CONFAMA: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
guyXander:
You already said it na. Who will forgo buying food for data? If hunger wipe you go sell your phone buy food chop. It's common sense.

is that what the op asked?
Re: Why D Prices For Data Plans Keeps Falling And Will Keep Falling by guyXander(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2016
CONFAMA:

is that what the op asked?

Silly boy, I answered one half of his question.
If you had a brain you would have understood that.

The price of food keeps going up for its own reasons but the price of data got low because the no one would forgo buying food in lieu of data

While the income never got an increment.

Pardon me for thinking you had common sense.

(1) (Reply)

New Ego AIO Series Starter Kits – Chose One Or Get All ! / Femi-fani Kayode Celebrates His Daughter Remilekun On Her Birthday Day / Police Arrest Two Women Having S@x In Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.